Chapter 21 Rescue

Chapter 21 Rescue

Mitch's POV*

When were heard the doors open in the front we ran to the back to find a door No lucky but luckily we found and a window that was open but my fat self (A/N he not fat) can't go threw the window and I'm stronger then Jerome so I am making him the door.

*Jerome's Pov* (short)

Mitch thinks he fat so he's not going threw the window so he making me well I don't care. Mitch picks me up because he says he stronger haha yeah right. So I squeeze thru the window and I open the back door so Mitch can come in. When Mitch comes in the we hear a faint scream from the back room I look at Mitch and his face is pale and is in shocked.

*Mitch's POV*

Jerome lets me in the doors right after that we hear a faint scream. Now I'm terrified to see what we will find.

*Emily's Pov*

Dust has long brown hair, light blue eyes, quite small and thin. She looks like she find with all the blood on me but my cuts that I have she not so keen on it. We talked for a bit but someone came into the room, it was Ash and she wasn't happy at all. We stopped and looked up at her she was upset and angry someone was in the barn and she started to scream at me saying this is my fault which I was confused but being me I asked with a little attitude How the heck is it my fault you took me and Dust out of know where its your got dam fault.

*Ashley's Pov*

Someone in the barn what do I do. This little Bitch thinks she can get away with Mitch there always laughing and always face-timing this bitch thinks she can steal my man. No she is Dead. I guess I'll have to kill her or take her a place far away so me and Mitchie poo can start are life together. All I have to do is get out of site and disappear for a bit just till everything is back to normal and thats when I will hit.

*Emily's Pov*

So Dust how did you get here if you mind me asking?

*Dust's Pov*

I look up from the ground I was looking up when Emily asked me how I got here. I guess it time to tell her. Okay breathe ready go, Well my older sister Tiffany is Ashley's assistance and I was snooping in her room looking for one of my leggings and got caught and was taken here. I've been getting yelled asking what I know and why I was in the Tiffany's room. When I told them I was just looking for leggings they didn't believe me and Ashley started to hit me you could see that it bother Tiff I was hit about 4-8 times in the head till I blacked out. When I came too they were talking about there plan to get you anyway so Ash can date this guy name Mitch and my sister can date this boy name Jerome. I don't understand why they hate you so much?

*Emily's Pov*

OMG I feel so bad, I'm so sorry that happen to you. To explain you in the short it way possible No Emily tell me the full story i need to know said Dust. Alright you watch youtube right-Em? Yeah I watch TC and PurcellGirlMc which she is amazing and HBomb his friends -Dust. Okay good well Mitch is Bajancandaian and Jerome is Jerome. Dust start to get all happy and start smiling I've never seen a Fan-Girl freak out. And I know we are tied up to a wooden poll so I knew can just make her freak even more. So I clear my voice and start to say "Hey Cavaliers What's up its me PurcellGirl aka Emily here and Today we are doing"

*Mitch's Pov*

Hey Cavaliers What's up its me PurcellGirl. I look at Jerome he heard it too we heard emily's intro. I just ran to the direction where I heard Emily's intro when I get there it was this big door I push it open and see Her. Seeing Emily all bloody and cut open and a mess but still smiling I look to her left and it was this girl freaking out and laughing. Emily looks up and says "It took you long enough could you get these ropes."