Chapter 8 Is She Okay?

*Jerome's Pov* didn't see that coming 

(FLASHBACK)

My plane lands and I thought if Mitch said he was picking me up or not well I don't remember so I just got a taxi and gave him Mitch's address. When I got to Mitch's street there was the police car and the ambulance truck there and would not let the taxi man go any farther :( so I jump out and got my stuff from the back and gave the money to the man and started to watch down Mitch's street. I start wonder why the police car was in someones driveway. OMG!!! Its Mitch's driveway and they were trying to get in I walked up got the key from the flower pot and open the door from them. They said thanks and when upstairs with a stretcher and came back down with someone on it. I look once and though it was Mitch but then looked again and it was a girl and she was all bloody. I saw Mitch's car key grab them and went upstairs and found Mitch sitting down like in a ball rocking back and forth. I said Buddy come on let go he looked at me and wiped his tears and hug me and when to his car. I was being a little snoopy around because I was in the guess room and there was a computer open and had Kermit (Dakota) on the screen crying too I asked what was wrong and he said Emily was hurt I said thanks and ended the call and ran down to Mitch and started the car.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

*Emily's Pov*

Hello Miss a nurses said and also said that you going to be okay and something else but I blacked out and just heard a loud beep.

*Mitch's Pov*

I so happy that Jerome came when he did I was freaking out I was sacred I didn't want to lose my best friend / my cousin too. We arrived at the hospital and it was weird it smell gross Jerome told me to go sit down and he would go see where Emily was so I did what I was told. I was looking around when I saw all these doctors around this kid says CLEAR and the body when up the back down I felt a tear go down my face hoping that the kid would survive. Jerome came over to me and said she is in room 634 so we walked down to the room. I counted the numbers when we were passing the doors to go to Emily's room 630,631,632,633,634 we finally got there Emily's room. She was asleep her leg was all wrapped up she smiled in her sleep I guess she new someone was in the room. The doctor came in the room and ask Jerome if he could step outside and talk to him Jerome told me he be back and left. I walked up to her and kneel by her and place my head in my hands and just cry saying I'm sorry Em I'm soo sorry. 

*Emily's Pov*

I heard someone people come in the room but I couldn't open my eyes so I just listen to the people talking there two people both 19 year old boy's I think. One had to leave and the other was by me he was crying I felt bad so I tried to open my eyes with a my strength I open them. I saw the boy and it was Mitch I wanted to talk but when I open my mouth no words came out I was sacred I didn't know why I couldn't talk. So instead of telling Mitch that I was Okay I just placed my hand on his hair and started to play with it. I heard him mumbling words say I'm sorry its my fault. I just played with his hair and then pick his head up and got a piece of paper saying "It's not you fault ok I'm fine. He look up at me with red puffy eyes and tears coming out of his dark brown eyes.