And you are ?

*(Y/N) POV*
I was on case in some small town in Kansas. I came into my motel room and put down my suit and take AC/DC t-shirt and (Y/f/c) jeans. I sighed and laid down on bed. Suddenly I heard flutter of wings. ''Hey Gabe.'' I smiled on my guardian angel. ''Hi (Y/n/N). Did you find somethink ?'' He asked as he laid next to me. ''Well yeah. It's ghost. Her name was Gallen Worsens. She died in 1954. Her husband shoot her. And now she killing every man who cheating on girls or something like that...'' I sat on bed and put my face into hands. Gabe stended up and came to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. ''Hey ! Let's go have some fun !'' Said Gabriel and I nodded. Gabriel knew what make me feel better ( Well... this sounds really awkward 😅 ). So we standed up and went into the bar.

*in bar after 10 minutes*

I sat to the bar table. ''What can I bring you honey ?'' Asked barman. ''Whiskey. Thanks.'' I smiled and then I looked around bar. Where in the hell Gabe went ? I thought for myself. ''Here ya go.'' Said barman put glass with whiskey in front of me. I nodded and take a sip of my whiskey. ''Oh hello beauty'' I turned around and saw some drunk 30 years old man. ''Good bye.'' I said as I put 10$ on bar table and I was ready to leave when that man caught my wrist. I looked at him, shock and anger in my eyes . ''Hey. Let's go have some fun. Hm ?'' He whispered into my ear. I pushed him away. ''No thanks.'' I turned and went out of bar. I heard him yell at me but I didn't hear him because of the music. In front of bar was beautiful black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. I came to the car with big smile on my face. ''She's beautiful, isn't she ?'' I heard low voice behind me. When I turned around I saw man with forest green eyes and brown hair. ''That's yours ?'' I asked, pointing to the impala. ''Hells yeah she is.'' He said with smirk on his face. ''I am Dean Winchester.'' I put my eyes away from the car and looked at Dean. I heard that name somewhere... "And you are ?" Deans voice throught me away from my thoughs. ''(Y/N) - (Y/N) (Y/L/N).'' Dean chuckles. ''Ok (Y/N). I hope I'll see you soon.'' He smiled at me and then he went back to bar. I smiled for myself and then went to my motel room.

*In motel room*

When I came inside first thing what I saw was angry archangel. ''Where were you been ?!'' He asked me not put his eyes off of mines. I rolled me eyes. ''I have been waiting for a one freaking hour ! Ya know how you scared me ?!'' He sighed and then he hugged me. ''Don't do this to me again.'' He whispered into my ear. I nodded and hugged him too. ''Now let's go. You need to go to sleep. Tomorrow we'll go catch that ghost.'' Gabe winked and then Gabe snaped his fingers and I was in the bed in mine (Y/f/c) pjs. I laughed and shooked my head. ''Good night Gabe.'' ''Good night (Y/n/N).'' Gabe gave me kiss on my forehead and then everythink went black.

A/N
Hello Guys~
So first chapter is out 😅 . I am so sorry for this chapter, I was too lazy to do it longer 😂.Anyway I will post every week (or I will try 😂). Anyway~ I hope you liked it😊.

Cassandra