~him~

I woke up at 9:00 and started to get ready. I took a quick shower, got changed and brushed my teeth. I was about to leave when the door opened "o my god..... Jughead!" Someone gasped, I turned around to see my mom "ya, and I have to go, bye" I said with no expression or emotion "wait......" my mom says but I just push past her and ride my bike to Pops.

It was now 10:30 and sill no sign of Betty. I was getting kinda worried, just as I took my phone out to call her the bell rung "Betty, o my god are you ok, what happened" I say getting out of the booth and walking over to her "Juggie I'm fine, I just slept in, I am sorry" she says "no it's fine, I was just worried" I said.

We talked for a little bit, luckily the topic of my mom hasn't come up...... Yet. Betty and I were just getting ready to leave when the bell rung, my mom of all people walked in with my little sister "Jug!?" She said happily but in disbelief "Jb, oh my god....look at you!" I said giving her a hug "Jug... Can... Can we talk?" My mom asked "I don't want to, but I will..... Just not here" I said and Betty walked over to us "you must be Mrs. Jones and JellyBean," she said "yes. Who is this Jughead?" My mom asked "this is my girlfriend Betty Cooper" I told them "wait, daughter of Alice, we used to be great friends, tell her I say hi!" She said and I saw Betty tearing up, and not even a second later she ran out of Pops "what, did I say something?" My mom asked "her mom passed away a little while ago, it's a very touchy subject for her" I said then ran out of Pops to try and find Betty.

326 words
Thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️