Undertaker hears this and glances at you with a pleased look on his face, before facing the doctor once again. Stoker's eyes widened further as he took a step back, "No way." He muttered as he dropped to his knees and bent down to palm the floor with his hands, as he looked down onto the glass covered floor in shame.

Undertaker merely stares down at him with an amused look, before walking over to his hunched figure, "You were a good boy who honestly believed in my story." He said as he laid his hand on the back of the mans head.

Ciel stood up with a firm look, "In other words, you're the mastermind behind the human resurrection experiments...Undertaker!"

You lightly gasped as you suddenly realized something, is that why he deserted? To focus on these illegal experiments?! To focus on his own selfish research!? You grit your teeth as you gripped your scythe even tighter, starting to get into a fighting stance.

"That's a secret. Is what I'd like to say," He coyly replied with a small flick of his index finger as he brought it near his mouth.

"But by doing that Phoenix pose, you've paid me for an awful amount of information." He continued as he took a few steps forward, he then faced them as he added, "So I'll tell you."

"It's true, that I was the one who made these moving corpses."

"Why?" The young earl called out with an angry expression, Undertaker's fringe covered his eyes once again as he began, "Let's see...at first it was probably just my curiosity towards humans."

"Humans are 'a flesh body' and a 'soul' if you bring those two together, one can exist amongst the living and keep on documenting their life's memories in the 'cinematic record'."

Your eyes narrowed at this as you listened intently to your long lost friend. Grell and Ronald doing the same.

"And when the flesh body withers and the shinigami collect their souls, the record ends there and the living becomes the dead." He explained further as his smile widens a little, my eyebrows furrow a little as to what he's getting at here.

"Shinigami take the soul from the body according to a list, causing an end to the record. Day by day. Indifferently. Peacefully."

"When I lived that shinigami life for a long time," He continued, glancing at you as he said those words, "One day I thought...what would happen if the ending had a continuation?"

You then recall a moment where he just randomly blurted that question out while you two were chatting, you asked him about it and he just said that he was merely curious. He seemed serious about it so you told him that, that kind of stuff is strictly forbidden. He just shrugged it off and laughed.

Why didn't you see this sooner?

"What would happen to the flesh body without a soul, if you were to connect a continuation to the memories that had come to an end?" He asked further.

Grell and Ronald flinched, clearly taken aback at the absurd thought of tampering with the cinematic records.

"No way. You edited the records?" Grell asked in alarm. Undertaker laughed, "Well then, how about you take a look at their records with your own abilities?" He asked, his shinigami eyes directed towards your cautious figure as he added, "You might just find something."

Grell complied and jumped up to the side as they slashed off two of the walking corpses. I look at Undertaker with concerned eyes as I join Grell's side and look intently at their cinematic records.

The 'End' screen rolls as we wait patiently, Grell then yelps in surprise as Undertaker, dressed as Charlie Chaplin then popped into view.

It then cuts to him doing a silly little dance with the costume still on, the cinematic records flow everywhere as Grell grips their hair in perplexity and yell out, "Wha- What is this!?"