2.

" Hey y/n, are you free tomorrow ? " Tae asks while leaning against the locker next to me.

" Why do you wanna know if I'm free or not huh? " I ask while shoving books into my locker.

" Why don't you ever reply in yes' or no' ? " He rolls his eyes and I smile.

" Wouldn't really be amusing not seeing you get annoyed now would it? "

" I take that as a yes then " and I nod. 

" Okay great. I'll text you the details tonight " and he smiles and leaves for class.

___________

~The next day~

I stand outside the shop Tae told me about on text. Funny thing was that he didn't tell me what we were going to do here so that was kinda weird. 

I look at my watch and 5 min are already up and Taehyung is nowhere to be seen.

I sigh and wait some more, trying my best not to get pissed or anything like that.

20 minutes up and I see a blue headed Taehyung running up to me. 

" Y/n !!! " Tae shouts from a distance. As soon as he's right in front of me he bends down to catch his breath.

" I'm so sorry, did you wait long??? " I don't reply and I simply respond in the only way I know best, and that's by kicking my best friend in the shin.

" OWWW WTF Y/N " He rubs the area harshly to ease off the pain.

" What are we doing here? why are you late? and don't act like you didn't see that coming. " I say sternly.

" Okay okay calm yourself, there's no need to get physical. Just, don't get mad upon hearing what I'm about to tell you. "

And just before Taehyung can finish his sentence, two people walk up to us. One was a woman whose hair was dead straight and jet black. She was wearing a short dress, too short for anyone's comfort which I assumed was on purpose with matching heels and a clutch. She wore too much makeup for my taste but nevertheless she was gorgeous.

The other person was a male. He was tall and well built. His hair was the color of sakura flowers and his attire was just perfect.... Everything about him was.. perfect.

" Hey TaeTae ! " the girl practically shoves her breasts into Tae as she goes and wraps her arms around him. 

I roll my eyes.

Tae smiles and tries to get the girl off him and leans towards me, whispering in my ear.

" Its a double date. "