Teenage Love

When we got to my place, I pushed her against my door and attacked her with kisses.

"Don't get used to being dominate." She said.

"I can be dominate." I said. She flipped us over, so I was leaning against the door.

"You were saying?" She said, with a playful smirk.

"Let's just get into the house." I said, retrieving my keys.

She laughed as I unlocked the door and lead us inside.

"Nice place." She said, looking around.

"Yeah, it's better than nothing."

"You want anything? There's food and drinks in the fridge. I think there's some wine too." I said, slipping off my shoes.

"No, I just want you." Alex said, kissing me hungerly, peeling my work shirt off me and squeezing my breasts through my bra.

I quickly took her shirt off as we continued to kiss, I lead her to my room stumbling over things, clothes landing on the hallway floor. We finally reached my room, Alex pushed me on to the bed, pulling the remaining clothes off, including my panties.

"I always loved you in black lace." She said, kissing my neck.

"Almost as much as I loved seeing you without them."

She kissed down the valley of my breasts sucking on the sensitive skin. Massaging and nibbling at my nipples.

"Mmmm Alex." I moaned.

Alex's hand trailed down my breasts, brushing down my stomach, and down to my pussy. Rubbing my clit slowly.

"I always got you so wet." She smirked.

I squirmed as Alex took her time, toying with me, seeing how far she could get me, before I caved. She continued to softly rub me as she kissed me, and sucked on my neck.

"Alex, fuck me." I practically begged.

Her fingers pushed into me causing me to moan. She crawled on top of me, so we were in the 69 position. She continued to finger me and lick my clit. I reached up and licked at her dripping pussy.

"Damn Lex, you're that happy to see me." I smirked.

"Happy to finally, have you again." She said, pushing her fingers deeper hitting my spot.

"Fuck Alex." I moaned, licking her clit.

"You're so fucking tight, Grace." She said, fingering faster, using her other hand to rub my clit.

I practically screamed in pleasure and fingered her faster.

"Alex, I gonna cum." I moaned, clenching against her.

She got off me and licked at my pussy one last time.

"Why did you stop, I was so close." I said.

"Relax Grace, I wanna try something new." She said.

"Like what?" I asked.

She crawled between my legs and pressed her pussy against mine. She began to grind her hips, our clits rubbing against each other. We both moaned at the new sensation.

"Faster." I moaned loudly.

She moved her hips faster, making the bed rock as she did. Our clits throbbed from the pleasure as Alex kept going. She reached down and played with my breasts, looking deep into my eyes. I moved my hips with her and soon felt my orgasm build up again. We both screamed out as we came. She leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you, so much Grace." Alex said, cuddling me.

"I love you too, Alex." I said.

"You know, I feel like a teenager again." I said, after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah me too, except we're not sneaking around from your parents." She said, kissing my head.

"I haven't seen them since that night." I said.

"Well baby, any parent who kicks their own child out for being gay, isn't a real parent. Real parents love their children unconditionally, no matter what sexual preference they're into." Alex said, holding me.

I smiled at her and cuddled into her.

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

                       *****
                  Alex's pov
When I awoke, Grace wasn't next to me in bed. I heard humming coming from the kitchen, I grabbed her robe and put it on, making my way to the kitchen.

I walked in, Grace swayed her hips to a song that played on a little radio, on a shelf. She was wearing a t-shirt that barely covered her naked ass, she turned to the fridge and grabbed some eggs, when she spotted me and smiled.

"Good morning." She said.

"Morning." I said, coming up to her and squeezed her ass, as I kissed her.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, turning her attention back to the eggs.

"Good, after having sex and cuddling the girl I love." I said kissing the back of her hair.

She leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm making breakfast." She said.

"Smells good, you were always a better cook than me." I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Remember that time, you almost burned down your mom's house." Grace said with a laugh.

"Yeah, she was pissed." I laughed.

When breakfast was ready, we sat down and ate.

"Are you off today?" I asked, eating a piece of bacon.

She took a sip of orange juice and sat it back down.

"Yeah." Grace said.

"How about you spend the day with me, I'm sure we can find something in New York City to do." I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," She smiled.

"Great." I'm smiled back.

We finished eating and cleaned up the dishes.

"I'm gonna shower first." She said.

"May, I join you?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes playfully,

"Didn't you get enough last night?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Just like when were teenagers." She smirked, and started to the bathroom, me trailing behind her.

Once in the bathroom, Grace looked at herself in the mirror, I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

"You're beautiful. You know that." I said to her.

She smiled, "Yeah, I've heard it alot from you."

"Because it's true." I said and kissed her.

She turned the water on and adjusted it, then stripped herself and got in, me doing the same.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle, putting some in my hand and lathered her hair. Massaging her head, she let out a small moan. Making sure I didn't get any in her eyes. I tilted her head back, rinsing it out. Next was conditioner.

When I was done, I grabbed her favorite body wash, which is strawberry. I lathered her body then rinsed her off. She repeated the steps for me.

When finished our shower, got out, drying off, and headed to her room to find clothes.

I settled on a pair of her black jeans and a graphic t-shirt, I put on a little eyeliner and mascara, and I was done. I put my glasses on seeing she put a pastel sundress and sandles. Going natural with no makeup.

I amazes me that I like dark things, but am attracted to her, light. I smiled at the thought.

"You ready baby?" I asked.

"Yep." She smiled.