I Can't Believe You're Here

Start from the beginning

"What about you?" She questioned.

"I live here, I work an office job." I said.

"Sounds super boring." Alex commented with a laugh.

"Grace, you're drinks getting watered down." Ali said.

"Looks like you've moved on. She's cute." Alex said, looking at Ali.

I shook my head, "She's just a friend, I met her the day after I moved to NYC and we work together."

"What about you, any girlfriends?" I asked.

"Not really besides causal hookups. Don't really have time for a relationship with my line of work." She said.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a heroin runner, I take care of all the money." She said, taking a shot of tequila.

I laughed not believing her. She looked at me, indicating she was telling the truth.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, I make a lot of money doing it."

I just looked at her.

"It's not that bad, Grace. It's alot more exciting than a boring office job. I get to travel all over the world and see different things. Stuff I wanted to do since we were teenagers." She said, adjusting her glasses.

"I just happen to deal drug money to the dealers. It's not like I'm actually dealing the drugs. Anyway, wanna get out of here and talk?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. I walked over to Ali and told her I had to go, handing her a twenty and took a shot of vodka, and followed Alex out the door to her car.

"You still have this?" I asked, looking at the shiny red mustang.

"Yeah, she's been restored, but overall she's still the same." Alex smiled.

"There's so many memories, that were made in this car." I said, as Alex opened the car door, I got in and she shut it.

"Yeah, our first kiss, and me taking your virginity." She said smiling, starting the car.

* We laid in the back of the mustang, in a secluded park. Beer bottles littered the floor of the backseat, as Alex leaned down and kissed me softly. I felt her bite my bottom lip and I parted my lips, she slipped her tongue in my mouth and tangled her tongue with mine.

I reached up and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. I felt her hand cup my cheek and continued to kiss me. She pulled back and looked at me,

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

I lifted her shirt, took it off her and continued to kiss her, in response. She lifted my shirt off, and kissed down my neck causing me to moan.

In between kissing, we both managed to get naked, "You're so beautiful, Grace." She smiled, looking down at me.

I smiled, "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Grace."

Alex kissed and sucked down my neck, making sure she left love bites as she went. She made her way to my breasts, sucking on one nipple and massaging the other. I moaned as she continued to suck, switching between nipples. Taking her time. Her other hand, reached between my legs, teasing my pussy, rubbing softly at my clit.

Earning a moan from me, as I lifted up a little.

"Please Alex." I begged, in a needy voice.