Prologue

This is possibly the modt cliche book in the whole universe. I wrote it in grade seven. I unpublished it as i was quite embarassed of it however, realising this book made a pavement for my wattpad success, i decided to keep it published.

Love ya!

I changed Bella's personality completely than she originally was. She is kind of a bitch at the beginning but that's because she was the queen bitch at her old school.

{This book involves lots of swearing and is not suitable for 11 year old girls who want to read horny fanfics or whatnot.}

OKAY so I literally have 11 year olds hating on me because of the comment above. Saying "we are going to ruin your lives or some random shit." I SAID FUCKING 11 YEAR OLDS WHO READ HORNY FANFICS. BESIDES I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE READING BOOKS INVOLVED SWEARING LIKE MY SISTER IS FUCKING 11 AND SHE DOESN'T READ THESE KINDS OF BOOKS.

Okay even when I posted this lovely paragraph. There was a girl who said that I was generalizing all eleven year Olds and every time she played soccer she would remember the foul, ugly beast I am.

Lmao first off, I said HORNY 11 YEAR Olds not eleven year Olds. And you can't be under thirteen to read wattpad, it's stated in the rules.

This is why I hate some people. They don't read and understand my words properly and just assume things like, honey.

AND THE SENTENCE WAS A JOKE. LMAO SOME 11 OLDS GET SO BUTTHURT. HONEY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JOKE AND SOMETHING SERIOUS PLEASE.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Bella was the "It" girl at her old school. She had everything, a perfect boyfriend, a group of idolizing girls who followed her everywhere, and social power.

That was until a girl at her school tried to commit suicide and she was put to blame.

So she ran away. To the rival school of course, and started boys soccer. Playing with the most gorgeous three boys of the school.

Fights are fought, and feelings are played. This soccer queen is up for a hard season.