➳ In the Library 2

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Once I get out of the library, I am going to murder Valentino's fuck, I growled. If I were to be stuck somewhere the last place I would've picked is the library. I mean, there's no food, no blanket's or comfy places to rest, nothing. Although this was better than being stranded in the middle of the pacific on a island, I was still unhappy.

Valentino stared at me with a guilty look on his eyes, which made me even more angry.

Its been twenty minutes and we haven't talked. I guess we both assumed that someone would come. However nobody came, much to my dismay.

Finally Valentino decided to break the silence, "so what's up Bella."

I glared at him, "What do you mean what's up? We're fucking stuck in a library," I lifted my arms up as a jester to show him how angry I was.

The thought of sleeping in a library for the night just ruined my mood.

He bit his lip, nervously and cutely. Darn his lips and everything.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for us to be here." He told me, making me less angry.

"Good," I grunted quite unattractively.

"I promise to never fuck in a library ever again." He said with a poker face, which was quite funny. He actually seemed sincere.

I rolled my eyes, "then where else would you fuck?"

He thought for a second, using his brain for once. As he was thinking, I kind of checked him out. I mean, I am a girl. Valentino is hot, if you ignore the fact that he got us stuck in the library. His brown hair was tousled to the side and his mixed eyes were alluring.

"The good old janitors closet," he said.

I laughed, I tried to make out with Jake in the janitors closet once. It smelt like chemicals and it was really small. Plus every now and then I would accidentally hit the mop that was leaning against the wall. Wasn't worth the detention that we got when we were caught.

"So when do you think we'll get out of here?" I asked him, Valentino shrugged.

He shrugged, "If my Bradley see's that I'm gone then maybe he'll come but I doubt it. I'm usually not in our dorm anyways," Valentino explained.

For the first time in my life, I sincerely wanted Bradley to come.

I raised an eyebrow, "my Bradley?" Valentino gave me a sly smile as he extended his arms to the side around top of the chairs.

"Me and Bradley," he whispered. "We're actually a couple." I couldn't help but laughed. I could never imagine them being together, heck I couldn't imagine Valentino without a girl. He was just too man whore. Every time I was in school other than soccer practice he was with a girl.

"sure," I drawled on. I tried to imagine Bradley and Valentino holding hands while walking down a butterfly field. Their eyes gazing into each others, love evident in their faces. Bradley would bring a piece of Valentino's hair behind his ear. While whispering, "it was covering your beautiful eyes." Valentino would giggle and blush, his hand pushing Bradley flirtatiously. Then slowly they would lean in, like a slow motion film. Their faces inches apart as they both puckered there lips. Getting closer and closer until...

I gagged, I should be a fanfic writer.

Valentino waved his hands in front of my face, "what are you dreaming about?"

I choked and coughed, "n - n nothing!" I really didn't want to tell Valentino about the whole fanfiction that I pictured in my mind. It was all quite disturbing.