➳ the traitor is him?

I apoligize for being a lazy ass person. I apoligize for not updating. I apoligize for letting you guys down.

I feel absolutely awful, you guys are like my friends and I haven't updated in like 4 months :O.

Not cool. Thank you guys for fanning, commenting, sending me messages, and even adding my story into your reading lists. I love you guys.

I am so sorry and I feel like a bum, but thank you! I have so much work but I will try to finish this story. Thanks!

Vote, Fan, Comment!

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

Soccer practise was brutal.

Coach made us do a shit load of suicides for some odd reason, I mean I liked the coach but he seemed to like watching us suffer.

Plus I was in the midst of sweaty and smelly grown teenage boys; it was pretty uncomfortable. Especially the fact that half of them were shirtless including Valentino, Bradley, and Jasper.

On the bleachers, the girls were swooning over the guys - I didn't blame them. Those boys really did work on their bodies. I was even surprised when I saw Jasper sporting a nice six pack, damn I have one fit best friend.

And let's not forget Valentino and Bradley who had the most fit bodies out of the bunch. They all knew it too - I would even catch moment's where some of them would purposely flex for the ladies.

What losers, I thought as I ran in my oversized shirt. I really wanted to take it off and prounce in my sports bra but Coach told me that it would distract the boys.

Well I'm sorry that the boys can't handle themselves, that doesn't mean I have to suffer for it. I mean I'm hot and sweaty, I think I have a right to take off the shirt like the boys but I can't because they'll be distracted.

"Hey Bella, you look tired!" One of the boys said, I turned around to see some of the boys not doing drills. This really pissed me off, especially since they were all flirting with the girls. I decided to ignore the voice and continue running.

"Bella do you want a smoothie, one of the girls made it for us," Valentino came and handed me a strawberry smoothie. Obviously the girls would make them, I thought.

I examined the liquid, "Are you sure it isn't dirty or something?" I asked him, which made him snort.

"Please the girls wouldn't do anything to harm us," he said. And flexed his bicepts, which made me swoon a little. I mean it was hard not to swoon for the green eyed beauty.

Plus I have the right to flirt with other guys especially since Jake had sex with Tiffany.

"I would," I said sarcastically. Which earned a glare from him, but he obviously knew I was joking.

"Haha so funny," he replied. "Hey what's Danny doing on the bleachers?"

I looked over to where he was looking and indeed Danny was texting. Which was quite odd because he usually participated in practices. However he had a sad expression on his face which indicated he wasn't in a good mood.

"He seems a bit down," Valentino commented and fixed his hair.

"I'll talk to him," I replied and ran to the bleachers.

"Danny!" I yelled. I could see him texting at one of the bleachers alone. He gave me a small smiled and put his phone down.

"Hey Bella," he said nervously. For some reason Danny seemed off, I couldn't help but notice his under eye circles.

"Have you not been sleeping lately? Your under eye circles are terrible," I asked as I looked at him carefully. He looked surprised, something was definately wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, earning a quiet 'nothing'.

"Well okay then," I said awkwardly and began tomove away from him. Then his phone buzzed and he quickly took it out and tried to hide the screen from me.

Curiousity got the best of me and I looked at the screen.

It was Tiffany.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○