Chapter 4

Two days later my belongings were packed in a guarded truck while I was escorted to a private plane, Jimin in the backseat with me.

He was dead silent the entire rid to the plane and I was beginning to wonder if he was mute.

When we arrived at the plane we walked on straight to our seats. I just really wanted to know the person that I would be living with.

I read a book during the entire flight until we reached touched down and Jimin went out first and escorted me to a new car that drove us to the house my father has bought for me. It was no surprise that the house was extravagant.

It looked so beautiful and timeless.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin bumped into me as he hurriedly helped the overs take our baggage to the house.

The wells were painted light grey and there was a white crown moulding and counters, and black hardwood floors to tie it in.

There was an open living room and a kitchen area with a brick fireplace and windows along the far wall. The kitchen had a bar to separate the spaces and it came with a dishwasher, fridge and oven.

He silently chose his bedroom right across from mine. I walked back to mine to see that there was already a mattress on the bed. As I requested, I would be the one decorating the room. My mother and I are extremely fond of interior design.

I pushed the bed away from the wall so that it would be at the center of the room. Then, I moved my desk form the wall beside my bed to the wall across from it on the other side of the room.

I then moved the dresser so it was inside the walk in closet.

Once the furniture was where I wanted it to be, I began to go find the boxes of my stuff.

His bedroom door was shut but I could hear him moving things around and setting it up how he wanted, which was fine with me.

I didn't like the silence at all though so I went ahead and took my speakers and blasted my favourites.

The house was the filled with the sounds of BTS.

I made my bed, organized my desk, put everything away in my closet and hung the pictures I brought from home, where I wanted them to be. My room was now a perfect representation of me. I went ahead and arranged everything in the house. I noticed that we lack groceries so I asked Jimin about getting groceries.

"Could we go and get groceries?" I asked quietly.

"We could go tomorrow." He said sternly and he walked back to his room and closed the door.

I also got tired from the long flight and the task at hand so I called it a day and planned to continue tomorrow, hoping that it would be a better day.

The next day I took my time with my bath to release stress when suddenly I hear a banging on my bedroom door.

"Y/N! Hurry up!" Jimin roared from the outside and I huffed before getting out and getting dressed.

I did my makeup and then dressed in white shorts, red crop top, and a denim jacket on top. I put on some white converse before heading out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Jimin exited his room dressed in an outfit exactly like the one he wore the day before, his hair still wet and made his way to the kitchen as well.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and then put a few extra spoonful of sugar on top.

"Why do you do that?" he asked me suddenly.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him shocked.

"Put sugar on your cereal." He said in a disgusted tone.