Majorly hating the male population

Majorly hating the male population-

"Hey Daniella!"

"What do you want Hannah ? It's eleven-thirty and I just got to sleep!" My best friend said with a ruffled voice.

"I don't care, and you're going to sleep at eleven-thirty on a Saturday ?"

"Yes, I had a very busy day and I have to get up early tomorrow to go watch my sisters cheer competition. Now what do you want ?!?!" her voice got louder as she finished her sentence, I had to pull the phone away from my ear so I wouldn't burst a eardrum.

"Okay, well, Matt told me he likes me!" I squealed, and I heard Daniella squeal as well.

"YOU HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM! Wait! First, do you like him back ?"

"A little, I mean, we've only known each other for a week, so it's not like I have plans of getting married with him or anything like that anytime soon. But when he told me he likes me he asked me out on a date, again."

"And ?!"

"I said yes!" Me and Daniella squeal very loudly through the phone to each other.

"So when's your date ?"

"Tomorrow night. I have no idea what to wear."

"Okay! I'm coming straight to your place after my sisters cheer comp to make you look gorgeous for your date!! Gimme details about where your going so I can then go through your wardrobe and pick stuff out for you."

"Eeep! Okay! My first date! Okay, well he said he's taking me on a picnic on the beach."

"Oh my gosh! And since you're going tomorrow night, you'll watch the sunset. Aaaaaaw!" Daniella continued the squeal.

"Okay, get some sleep and wish your sister good luck for me."

"I will, they need all the luck they can get," and with that I hung up the phone, placed it on my desk and walked down stairs.

Once I was downstairs I could smell popcorn coming from the big lounge room at the front of the house. I walk through the arch way and the whole family has started the watch The Avengers, with out me!

"Why didn't you tell me you were watching a movie! Especially since it has Chris Hemsworth in it!" I yell as I sit down on the floor next to Ryan since the couch was taken up by the adults and Terayhia, so Ryan, Jamie, Ash and I sat on the floor with Aunt Tess's ginger cat Ron on Ash's lap.

"Shh!" My family shushed me.

I gave them a pout then stuck my tongue out at them then turned to the the 70inch plasma on the wall.

Luckily the DVD player said it was only 10 minutes into the movie.

The movie was over and we all walked up to our bedrooms, I walk into my room and look at my unicorn clock and it said it is 1.18 am, I jump into my double bed and drift into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning I wake up to the smell of bacon, waffles and maple syrup. I race down stairs and find Aunt Tess, Ash and Jamie in the kitchen.

"Mornin' darling, want some bacon and waffles ?" Aunt Tess yelled out over the humming of the fan and the sizzling of the bacon.

"Yes please!" I yell back.

Ash is sitting at the breakfast bar reading a magazine I can't quite catch the title of and Jamie's leaning against the double door, stainless steel fridge tapping away on his iPhone. I sit down next to Ash at the breakfast bar, black marble top like the bench tops with white cupboards. And silver handles. Aunt Tess passes me my plate with a waffle, whipped cream and strawberries on top and two strips of bacon on the side. 'This is going to make me look my best for tonight,' I thought in sarcasm.