My Nashville Hottie (A Chord Overstreet fanfic. Ft. Hot Chelle Rae)

A/N: This is my first story, so don't go too harsh on me (:

New life, new place-

I look to my left, out the plane window. I look at the white, fluffy clouds just below us.

"Mum, when does the plane land again ?" I ask my mum who had her eyes closed and gripping onto my wrist. She doesn't like flying.

"Soon, I would guess," she replied.

Still starring out the window I hear the co-captian's manly voice through the speakers,

"Ladies and gentleman, your flight will be landing in approximately twenty minutes. As you can see the seat belt sign is now on. Please remain in your seats, thank you."

"Good!" my mother grumbled under her breathe.

Sadly, I got the short straw out of my two sister and I, so I had to sit next to my mum and make sure she didn't freak out. I could hear my two sisters, Terayhia and Ash gossip about their friends back at our old school in Australia.

We're moving in with my aunt, uncle and my two cousins, Ryan and Jamie. I've only met them a couple of times before when I was younger and I don't really talk to them on Facebook much, but thanks to Facebook I know what they look like. I was talking to my aunt on the phone before we arrived at the airport and she said that Ryan and his friend Nash Overstreet are in a band called Miracle Drug.

Breaking me from my thoughts on wondering if 'Miricle Drug' will make it big my oldest sister Terayhia started to speak to me.

"... At the school we're going to."

"Sorry, what did you say ?"

"I said! I wonder if there will be cute guys at the school we're going to!"

"Ow! No need to yell in my ear!"

"Girls! Please! Can the yelling wait until we have landed ?!" Mum sounded frustrated.

"I don't know, ask Ms. Shouty." I mumble daggering Terayhia with my eyes.

After the little argument, we are now under the clouds once again and I could just see what I think are cars. I can see the runway that we are starting to descend on. My ears start popping like crazy! Mum starts to dig her fingernails into my wrist, she really doesn't like flying in planes. I feel the bump as we land back on solid ground, I hear mum sigh in relief.

Finally off the plane, We collected our luggage and waiting for my Uncle Keith to pick us up.

"Excuse me, but could you tell me where the departure desk is ?" Some old English-man asked Ash.

"Um, I'm sorry but this if my first time over seas and I have no idea where anything is." Ash sounded apologetic as he took a small old ladies hand, nodded and walked into the airport to find the departure desk.

"Old people are the cutest!" Terayhia squealed.

I replied offended. "No! My pet tarantula is the cutest!"

"No! Way! Spiders are disgusting! Mum, don't you agree ?" Terayhia squealed.

"I'm sorry Hannah, but I hate spiders." Mum said absentminded, looking for her brother-in-law. "Finally, here comes your Uncle Keith!"

While mum loaded our luggage into the back of the large car, more like a truck, with Uncle Keith, Terayhia, Ash and I all bundled into the back seat. It wasn't squishy at all since the 'truck' was massive, which is great so I don't have to be rubbing shoulders with Terayhia the whole way to Nashville. I don't know why she liked sitting in the middle, I didn't on long car rides, made me feel sick, but then again, Terayhia was the odd one out out of the three of us.

The car ride was only a little awkward. Mum and Uncle Keith were catching up and he asked us questions from time to time. I just looked out the window, the windows on this truck we're amazing, it looked like there are no windows at all! The only surface I could see my reflection in was Terayhia's sunglasses, my mousy brown hair whirred around with the two front windows down and my grey-blue eyes glistened in the Tennessee sun.

You know how I said Terayhia is the odd one out, she has soft hazel hair and olive eyes, I think she's really pretty though, even though I naturally hate her cause she's the oldest. Ash has mousy brown hair and grey-blue eyes like me, except she's left footed, right handed, I'm right everything, Terayhia is left everything. It's funny that way because Terayhia is left, Ash is both and I'm right.

I took my camera out and started taking pictures of the scenery of Tennessee, even though I'll be seeing a lot more of it, may as well take some pictures for my friends to either see that it's hell or the best place ever.

"Can I have the camera for a sec ?" Ash reached her arm across Terayhia to reach for the camera.

"Yeah, sure." I hand my her my digital camera.

She starts taking pictures of the scenery from her side of the window, selfies, her and Terayhia, all three of us, Uncle Keith and mum, pretty much anything.

"Not long now ladies!" My uncle called from the drivers seat on the left side.

In Australia the drivers seat is in the right. I think it's going to take a while to get use to the American customs.