Hating the male population

I realize I said I would updat on Wednesday, and it's now Saturday. So sorry! Okay, instead of giving you guys a due day, just expect me to update sometime during the week. If it takes longer than a week, just comment telling me to hurry up ;-)

Also, if you read a chapter, vote and/or comment on it. Also if you're feeling super nice, go back and vote and/or comment on the other chapters. XOXO

Hating the male population-

The next day of school was even better. Daniella and I got closer at recess and lunch time while Amy and Alex were on a science excursion.

"Matt! Matt Camerons asked you on a date ? EEEEEK!" Daniella squealed.

"Shhhhh! Keep it down! It's not that exciting, and besides, I turned him down. I just don't want to get involved in a relationship while I'm still settling into America," I told her.

I swear her jaw hit the floor as I said this.

"How ? Why ? Come on! It's Matt, he's super hot and a great kisser," she winked at me.

"Okaaay. You've kissed him ?" I asked her confused.

"Hell yeah! At Brad Smiths pool party last year," she said it so casually, like a kiss means nothing.

"Now I'm even more unsure if I'll ever go on a date with him. I'm not into getting with my friends ex's," I told her and she nodded her head.

"I get what you mean but it was a dare in the hot tub. We never went on any dates so he's not my ex. So you know what that means..." I looked at Daniella blankly.

"Ugh! It means you can go on a date with him with out knowing he's your friends ex!" The bell went indicating lunch was over, Daniella and I head over to the English and Literacy building.

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my back pocket and it was a text from Matt, I open the message.

'are you busy to tonight ? x'

'Uh, yeah. Daniella's coming over my house to hang for a while. You're welcome to come if you like. :D x' I press send.

BZZ BZZ... BZZ BZZ

It was another text from Matt.

'Uh, nah, I'll skip all the girly talks and I have other plans with Jamie and Chord now anyway. See you round gorgeous ;) xx'

"HANNAH! Is that a phone I see ?" Ms. Parr asked me and everyone in the class faced me, I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Um, no miss! Of course not!" I smile awkwardly.

Luckily Ms. Parr is one of the best teachers in the world, "okay. I'll let you get away with it this time."

Back at home, in my room Daniella and I sat on my double bed.

"So who was the text from ?" She asked while flicking through my April issue of Girlfriend Magazine from Australia.

"Matt. Asking if I was busy tonight and I replied saying you were coming over and he was allowed to come as well but then he texted back saying he had plans with Jamie and Chord anyway and that's when Ms. Parr caught me," I shrugged.

"Aw! Promise me in a week or two if he's still interested in you you'll go on a date with him ? You two would be so cute!" She squealed.

"Uh, maybe. In the last text he called me gorgeous, see," I handed her my iPhone 4.

Her face lit up, "aw! He's so into you!"

"But he only just met me yesterday. It's kind of weird..."