Chapter 8 : How can I help?

Start from the beginning

Usagi.. Is this because you got wet when it was so cold out?

Because I fell, you hopped in the water?

You were already ill.. How could I be so stupid as to make your immune system be suppressed..

I'm so sorry..

I had absolutely no idea how to help Usagi, the only thing I could do was sit by him and pat his back.

I couldn't call an ambulance, it's just a coughing fit. But even so, seeing Usagi in pain hurt me.

Usagi POV

I drove my injured Misaki home promptly, when we arrived. We entered the living room.

I've got to tend to Misaki's arm..

I grabbed the first aid kit right away, I remembered where it was from when I accidentally poured hot water into a glass and broke it, resulting in a cut finger.

"Usagi, I'm fine! Stop fussing over me!"

Misaki yelled as he tried to stop me from wrapping more bandages around his arm.

Misaki... I want to help..

You got hurt and I wasn't fast enough to help you..

"Misaki, you're hurt! I need to help you!"

I whined as I held down my Misaki by his uninjured arm.

You will be treated!

I won't let you neglect your injuries Misaki!

I noticed Misaki sigh as he looked at his bandages arm.

Does he appreciate my perfect skills?

My Misaki will be healed in no time!

"Usagi, it already stopped bleeding, I'm fine!"

Misaki kicked the first aid kit away and escaped from my clutches when I went to pick it back up.

Misaki..

"Misaki there was so much blood in the water.."

I frowned, the images of the redness in the water flashed through my mind.

I... Was so scared..

"Usagi blood spreads out when it's put in water, it may have looked like a lot but it actually wasn't. If it was, our clothes would have been stained red"

That...

I guess he has a point..

Misaki.. You're so strong

I just can't stop loving you..

I want you to stay mine and mine only..

I knelt down in front of my Misaki and held his left hand, it felt so delicate and soft in my hands.

"My Misaki, I'm sorry I just love you so much that I can't help but worry for you"

I smirked slightly when a blush covered my Misaki's face. Then he pulled his hand away out of embarrassment.

How can you be so cute Misaki?

"Baka Usagi!"

My embarrassed Misaki tried to walk away from me but I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned on him.

I'm not letting you get away Misaki

"Misaki, you're just too cute"

I breathed into his ear, and I felt him shiver in surprise.

Oh Misaki, you're so adorable..

It's hards to resist..

I saw my Misaki's blush deepen and I smiled slyly, knowing that I wanted to get my fill of Misaki. He turned towards me to face me fully.

"Misaki"

I took a step towards him, Misaki cautiously took a step back this continued until my Misaki was trapped with his back against the wall.

My dear Misaki

you can't escape me

"Wh-what?"

Misaki asked, he was completely flustered, I leaned against the wall and looked down into Misaki's emerald eyes.

Oh I think you know what

"I want Misaki"

Misaki's blush went even redder, I went to kiss my sweet Misaki but a sudden pain exploded inside my chest. I felt myself drop to my knees, unable to stand as I entered a fierce coughing fit.

"Usagi!"

Misaki yelled his voice betrayed how worried he was.

I'm sorry Misaki, I'm worrying you..

My Misaki seemed confused, like he didn't know what to do, my throat was hurting greatly from the coughing.

"Misaki.. Water.."

I struggled to speak through my coughing, it was just like earlier however this time, the pain was worse and almost too unbearable for me to cope with. Misaki left me coughing as he ran to get me water, he quickly returned afterwards and handed me the glass. I gratefully drank it but it didn't seem to help.

I'm sorry Misaki..

You must feel so scared right now.. I'm okay.. I'm just coughing

It's only normal for me to cough right?..

Misaki sat down beside me and patted my back, I could tell how worried he was.

The coughing hurt tremendously but since Misaki was with me it didn't hurt as much as it should have.

As long as Misaki is by my side I can beat anything..

Me: that's the end of chapter 8! :D

Misaki: Usagi.. Please be okay..

Usagi: I am Misaki don't worry..

Me: aww.. >~<

Usagi: >^> don't touch my Misaki

Misaki: *blush* I'm not an object

Usagi: Misaki you belong to me, end of story!

Misaki: what?! You can't just decide everything!

Usagi: I can, and I will

Misaki: =.= ....

Me: hope ya enjoyed the chapter~