Spill That Spring Break Tea (2)

Start from the beginning

When Stan felt Sparky tugging on his leash, Stan snapped out of his gaze. He blushed profusely as he made a small wave at Kyle. The red head started to blush as well, and waved back. Stan gathered up his courage and crossed the street, afraid that Kyle might get back on his bike and ride away from him. But when Stan saw that he didn't, he felt a little better, and had a small sense of hope.

"Hey dude," Kyle spoke softly, looking at Sparky so he didn't have to look at Stan. When Stan responded, however, Kyle's eyes locked onto Stan like a magnet, and he couldn't turn away. Stan's voice came out almost like a panic. "Hey Kyle. Look, I'm sorry about last night, I wasn't thinking and what I did was stupid, so we can just forget about it—"

He was cut off, and it took Stan a moment to realize what was happening. He felt something on him, his lips specifically, and before Stan could react, Kyle pulled away.

"Goddammit Stan," Kyle spoke, not taking his eyes off Stan's, "I'm fucking in love with you, I've been in love with you since forever. So don't you dare say I should forget about what happened."

Stan's eyes slowly grew wide. A blush slowly crossed his face as his mind went blank. He didn't know what to say, so Kyle kept speaking. He sighed.

"Ever since you kissed me, or whatever the heck that was, I couldn't stop touching my lips. It was so stupid, like I couldn't believe that actually happened. It's like it became some artifact at a museum, and people weren't allowed to touch it, but I couldn't stop myself. You made it museum worthy, however retarded that sounds." Kyle blushed as he continued, "And because it's become some artifact at a museum, I just want everyone to look at it. I just... want everyone to see you kiss me. I want you to kiss me."

Stan's heartbeat was thumping in his ears. He couldn't focus, he didn't even notice Sparky shaking out of his leash and digging a hole in some stranger's front yard. Stan didn't know how to respond, so he didn't. Instead, he gently cupped the side of Kyle's face, like he indeed was some fragile museum artifact, and slowly closed their distance. Kyle dropped his bike onto the floor as he wrapped his arms around Stan, the noise of the bike hitting the floor not causing him to flinch at all.

They stayed like that for a while, hearing a little voice in the back of their heads saying, "finally."

Saturday

Stan woke up the next morning, rolling over onto his side to see Kyle sleeping peacefully. Kyle had spent the night at Stan's, and the raven-haired boy finally experienced the joy of cuddling Kyle to sleep.

Stan smiled softly as he scooted closer to Kyle, peppering kisses on the bridge of his nose to wake him up. Kyle stirred, his eyes blinking open with a moan. "Hey," Stan quietly greeted, "Love you." Kyle broke into a smile, eagerly kissing Stan on his mouth.

Stan couldn't be happier. He's snuggling Kyle, kissing Kyle, telling Kyle he loves him... Kyle's like his boyfriend now. Stan pulled away. They never actually talked about what their relationship is now, they basically spent all day yesterday kissing on each other and lazing around in a daydream-like silence. The answer should be obvious, they're both deeply in love with each other, so they should be in a relationship, but Kyle still has a boyfriend.

"Hey dude," Stan began, playing with Kyle's hair, "What about Marc?" Kyle just rolled his eyes. He never really cared about him. Yes, he did like Marc, but he loves Stan. "Whatever Stan," Kyle responded, "I don't wanna think about him anymore." Stan stared at his best friend with an unimpressed look. Wow, Kyle's kinda being an asshole to this guy. When Kyle saw the look on Stan's face, he tried to think of something to say.

"Okay, I have a story to tell, but it's really embarrassing, so don't laugh," Kyle decided to say, blushing now. Stan moved his hand from Kyle's hair to his earlobe, tracing his finger around it. Kyle continued. "So... I lied. When you asked me a few days ago if Marc and I were fucking, I said no. But that was a lie, we did do it." Stan looked at Kyle with a sad look in his eyes, even if he was smiling. He strongly believed that Marc wasn't worthy of having Kyle at all, but that was probably just the jealousy talking. "What was the point of that story?" Stan asked, confused.