1: The Beginning

Oakland, California

Oakland, California

New Years Eve

December 31st, 1990

-K E H L A N I

I was at this slamming New Year's Eve party with my friends and cousin and the party was real phat tonight like some celebrity was here or something.

"Damn, why is it getting so crowded for?" I questioned.

"You don't know?" Keith questioned as I shook my head no.

"2Pac is here that is why it's so crowded!" Bryson told me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ya know, 2Pac is the hottest rapper out right now!" Keith said.

"Even Kiana listens to him." He added.

"Yeah out of all people, I thought you should've at least heard of him!" Kiana told me.

I don't listen to rap like that so that is why I never heard of him before so excuse me that I don't know who this man is.

"I don't have to like every artist that is out!" I stated as they all kissed their teeth.

"Man you fucking Bugging Lani!" Keith kissed his teeth.

"I ain't bugging Tyree so shut up." I stated.

So after that I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was blurring through the speakers causing the crowd to get loud and start bump and grinding on the dance floor. I was surprised seeing Kiana dancing up on Keith like that a girl was shocked as hell but I was not surprised because I knew they were together but they were trying to keep it under wraps but it was completely obvious though. Bryson had his lil fling that just came in so he ain't even with me no more he dipped and left me looking at Kiana and Keith so I just went somewhere quiet which was outside and I was on edge so I needed to smoke so that is when I went outside feeling the cold breeze.

 Bryson had his lil fling that just came in so he ain't even with me no more he dipped and left me looking at Kiana and Keith so I just went somewhere quiet which was outside and I was on edge so I needed to smoke so that is when I went outside fe...

-T U P A C

I needed to go smoke so I went outside about to get some fresh air, that is when I saw this chick outside smoking and what I can tell from afar this chick was looking fine ass hell.

"Can I have a hit?" I questioned.

She turned around and she was breath taking ya feel me? She's beautiful to her Tattoos, her skin, her whole attire make me want to get to know her a lil more.

"Sure!" She said.

I grabbed it from her fingers as I took a few puffs while she stared into my eyes as I stare into hers I blew the smoke out passing it back to her.

"So what ya name?" I asked.

"Kehlani." Kehlani told me.

"Kehlani? I like that shit its beautiful!" I told her as she smiled.

"Thank you, what's yours?" Kehlani asked as I made a face.

"So you don't know who I am huh?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Uhm am I supposed to know who the fuck you are?" Kehlani asked with an attitude.

"First of all, lose the got damn attitude I'm tryna start a conversation with ya ass you about to make me disrespect ya ass!" I said getting upset.

"Nigga you don't scare me!" Kehlani told me as I kissed my teeth.

"Ain't even gon tell you my name cause you fucking bugging, you need to get dick down because you so damn mean and shit!" I said.

"Whatever, you messing up my high anyways so you can go!" Kehlani said.

"Fuck you bitch!" I said.

"I'm far from a bitch but okay! Bye whoever you are!" Kehlani said as she continued to smoke.

She really got me fucked up like every time I try to be nice to someone they wanna catch an attitude like damn why can I nigga just start a conversation and get to know ya type of shit like some jodeci type shit but nah they just wanna go left and...

She really got me fucked up like every time I try to be nice to someone they wanna catch an attitude like damn why can I nigga just start a conversation and get to know ya type of shit like some jodeci type shit but nah they just wanna go left and use that damn mouth and a nigga don't got type for that ya feel me?

"Hey Kiana wassup!" I said giving her a hug.

"Hey Pac! you aight?" Kiana asked.

"Nah I was talking to some girl but ya know they got an attitude so I had to bounce." I told her.

"Damn well I will hook you up or something when you not busy." Kiana said.

"Girl I ain't with the blind dating shit, I'm good ya know I got groupies." I said.

"Don't that make you tired?" Kiana asked.

"Just a lil bit but its all good ima have someone one day that I can grow old with ya feel me?" I said.

"Yeah I feel you Pac!" Kiana said.

She had her friends with her and they were pretty cool and we just party til we couldn't party no more.