+6

Minhee's pov
today i got back both the surprise test i had and another test paper. of course i failed miserably again , it's no surprise.

"show your papers to Winwin hyung later. i'm not signing it until he sees it." Mark said throwing the paper on the table.

"come on! it's not the first time you saw my bad math results." i exclaimed. "if you can pass with flying colours for all the rest of the subjects , why is math an issue to you?" Mark asked.

"Math hates me as much as i hate it." i mumbled. "i heard that." Mark said. the door bell rang in the midst of this indicating Winwin has arrived.

"Winwin hyung , Minhee got back two test papers. please have a look at them." Mark said with a sigh and i walked to my room without waiting for Winwin.

"where are the papers?" Winwin asked once he came into my room. i gave him the papers and heard him sigh immediately.

"so you failed two tests?" Winwin shaked his head. "you've failed to educate me twice in a row." i said making Winwin glare at me.

but he can't say much since i was technically right.

well , that's what he gets for saying i know nothing about math. it's a fact but he didn't need to let me know a fact i already know.

"then , i'll continue to educate you till i succeed to educate you just like how you should succeed in your math results. come on , we need to start." Winwin put the papers aside and moved to the textbook.

"aren't you going to go through the paper?" i asked. "what's there to go through if you have already done your corrections in class? are there questions you're not sure about?" Winwin asked and i shaked my head.

"very well , then we can ignore the paper."

————————————————————