"You never told me you were on and off with her," Ara sighed.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Nick," Ara said. To be honest it was totally true. I was in love with Charlotte until she changed. She wasn't the girl I fell in love with before and I don't know why I never broke up with her. "Why didn't you break up with her if you didn't like her?" Ara questioned.

"Who told you that?"

"Nick," She repeated. I guess Nick observed the way I looked and acted around Charlotte to really tell how I felt. And he wasn't wrong about anything Ara said he told her.

"Well I don't know I kinda got used to pretending that I was single and I sometimes forget that I even have a girlfriend," I replied.

"That's no fun," Ara sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked looked at her fidget with her nails.

"It's like me and Mark," she replied, "I'm not trying to break you guys up but if your love is really that toxic then you should consider it."

"I'm pretty sure she made it clear earlier that we were through," I laughed taking another sip of water. Ara took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time.

"Holy shit it's almost 11 I should go home now," Ara said putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Ara it's late who will take you home?" I questioned.

"I can call an uber B," she replied.

"It's too late I'm not letting you get into an uber at 11 pm," I argued.

"Then how am I supposed to get home B? I'm not letting you drive me home," Ara said.

Arabella Easton's POV

"Just stay the night okay?" Brandon insisted.

"B no I can't," I said walking out of the bathroom. Brandon followed me out the door and into their living room.

"Please stay," Brandon pleaded.

"I don't think the other boys would appreciate it," I said.

"Appreciate what?" Austin questioned coming out of his room.

"Y'all wouldn't mind if she stayed the night right?" Brandon asked.

"Not at all," Nick beamed from his room.

"My sister is probably very worried," I insisted.

"Let me talk to her," Brandon suggested. I sighed and handed my phone to Brandon. He clicked on my sister's contact and called.

"Hello?" Audrey said.

"Hey this is Brandon and I don't know if you know me but long story short I kinda got hit by my ex girlfriend and I kinda need Ara's presence right now so is it okay if your sister stays the night?" Brandon asked.

"S-sure?" My sister responded. I put the cup of water down and grabbed my phone from Brandon's hand and put it to my ear.

"Audrey I swear it'll make sense when I tell you what happened but if you want me home tonight I'll come home," I replied.

"It's alright just text me what happened," Audrey laughed.

"I swear to god I love you," I chuckled.

"I swear to god I love you too," Audrey laughed. Audrey ended the call and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"I can just sleep on the couch," I said picking up the cup of water again, taking a sip.

"No I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep in my room," Brandon replied.

"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch in your own house B," I chuckled.

"We'll decide who sleeps where when we actually go to sleep," Brandon laughed. I nodded and we both went to his room. I sat in front of his desk while he made his way to the bathroom. He shuffled through his drawer and threw me a makeup wipe packet.

"Where'd you get this?" I asked as I took a wipe out.

"Charlotte always brings those things here and I just thought that maybe you needed it," Brandon smiled. I wiped off the makeup on my face and threw away the wipe.

"You got a spare not used toothbrush?" I questioned walking into the bathroom. He opened his cabinet and took a fresh toothbrush out of it's packaging. I ran it under the water and put toothpaste on it. We both began to brush our teeth in comfortable silence.

After washing my face I flopped on Brandon's bed. Brandon came out of the bathroom and stood in front of his dresser.

"Hey shorty pick out something to wear to sleep," Brandon said as he ushered me to his dresser.

"I can just sleep in my regular clothes it's okay B," I sighed.

"Easton just pick out something to wear I don't want you feeling uncomfortable," Brandon replied. I walked over to his dresser and pulled a sweater out of his dresser. I changed into his huge grey sweater and I came out of the bathroom with the sweater just under my knees. I sat back down on Brandon's bed and used my phone. I glanced back up at Brandon who took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I stared at him for a little bit as he fixed his chains dangling on his neck. I looked away as fast as possible just as Brandon turned around to see me lying on his bed. Brandon flopped onto his bed right next to me and took out his phone.

"Ara look," Brandon laughed. I looked at his bright white screen to see a funny filter placed apon my face on Instagram.

"Hey give me that!" I laughed as Brandon turned away from me so he could post it. I tried to grab his phone but his arm was way longer than mine and was stretched in the direction opposite from me. I tumbled over him as he kept shifting to keep his phone in his hands. Without realizing it, I got on top of him and grabbed his phone from his hands.

"God damnit Arreaga you already put it on your story," I chuckled. I realized that I was on top of him, so I quickly got off and handed his phone back to him. "Sorry."

"You're good Easton," Brandon blushed. I returned to my spot next to him and used my phone until my eye lids felt heavy. I fell asleep with my phone on my chest as I felt Brandon pull his sheets over me.

"Goodnight shorty," Brandon whispered into my ear.

I told myself I wouldn't, but I was falling so hard for B and I didn't know how to stop it.