Misunderstood

You and Barry were alone in your room when your teenage daughter misheard the situation.

"Oh god. Ugh." You said as you tried to peel off the face mask you and Barry were trying. It's supposed to help with your pores, but it just is killing you and Barry to take off.

"Oh my god! Dammit." Barry said as he tried to take his off gently. It didn't work.

"Oh my god." Said your teenage daughter Nora.

She was walking through the hallway and walked passed your room and was stopped by the unsettling sounds. She thought they were doing it.

"Oh my gosh this it's so hard!" You said almost shouting aloud.

"I can't be listening to my parents have sex....can I?" Nora said to herself. "This is so un-Schway."

"Nora, come in here!" Barry yelled from the room.

"Oh god, no thank you." Said Nora starting to walk away.

She was walking until she heard her parents door open. She covered her eyes and said "what is it?"

"Why are you covering your eyes sweetheart?" Barry asked her.

"Well, aren't you naked?" Asked Nora worried.

"It's not like I was taking a shower right now." Barry chuckled to himself.

He tried to make it seem like you and him never had sex, like right now, he said the only way he'd be naked was if he's taking a shower, not having sex.

"But I thought you and mom were doing... you know what." Said Nora awkwardly.

"Uh, no? We were trying new face masks. Your mom wanted me to get you so you could help her get hers off."

With that, Nora took her hands off her eyes. She sighed in relief.

"Hey Nora." Said you as Nora came in. "How are you doin?" You asked.

"A bit freighted but I'm fine." Nora said.