New position

"Please?" You begged your boyfriend Barry as he sat on the couch dismissing all your ideas.

"Why tonight? You know we have a big day at Star labs tomorrow. Trying a new one could be painful and hurt us for a while." Barry asked.

You asked him if you could try new positions tonight. He keeps making up excuses because he's too tired.

"Okay babe, listen to me. If you want to keep up your sexual relationship you will try these new positions I found. Believe me, they're easy." You rested your hand on his leg and guilted him into it.

"Ugh Fine. Just tonight though." Barry caved.

You got up to your bedroom and you memorized a few positions to try.

You have never ridden him before, only him on you.

So you got undressed and you positioned yourself to be facing him with your legs on the sides of his.

"This is a bad idea." Barry groaned.

"And when I make you come in 1 minute, you won't think so." You smirked and started.

"Oh yeah." Barry moaned with his eyes closed.

"Told you." You heaved and kissed him while shaking your hips to pump.

"Oooh y/n you're so tight, baby." Barry moaned as his hands roamed.

"You're so hard, I already got you excited?" You moaned out.

"Hmm, you know what you do to me." Barry kisses your neck and definitely left marks.

"Oh oh, I think-think I'm go-gonna come." You said through clenched teeth.

"Go baby." Barry practically growled.

You cried out as you kept going waiting for Barry to.

"I'm gonna come." Barry said as he threw his head back and groaned and came.

"Good boy, see, I told you this would be worth while." You smirked as you and Barry made out soon after.