INT. PORN STUDIO - DAY

INSERT TEXT: 8# Rule - Don't aim for sex.

A small studio set of a room with a large bed. Workers are preparing movie props. Jack is interviewing ALEXIS (36), a blond busty adult actress with a sweet smile.

ALEXIS: The most important thing is to concentrate on the goal.

JACK(taking notes): The goal.

ALEXIS: Yes. The goal of not wanting sex with her. 

Jack stops writing.

JACK: Excuse me.

ALEXIS: Every single approach of you should be handled like a lesson of experimenting with acquired skills in exchange to experience. An ONS or a relationship, even her number should be just a positive side effect of your experiments. (examining Jack)Or his number.

JACK: I'm straight.

ALEXIS (CONTINUED):Sorry, just trying to be unbiased.

JACK: Sure.

ALEXIS: Look, if your target is to get as many numbers or sexual encounters as you can, then you'll measure your success in the acquired numbers of women you've slept with, which can lead to frustration if you don't get any. (beat) But if your goal is just to experimenting how different women react to different sentences, different topics, then every contact will be a success. No matter if she liked you or not and with this - you'll have no stress anymore.

Jack looks at her puzzled.

ALEXIS: I've got an MBA in Psychology. We are not just stupid bunnies, fucking for money, Jack. This is not a street- walkers' patch. I'm living in the fifth avenue with my very own driver. 

Jack gulps and skims through the sites of his notebook.

JACK: Let's jump back to the part where I'm saying:" Sorry, please marry me and make me rich.".

Alexis laughs.