Chapter 5

When we arrive in Sydney we start running like crazy, we all wanted to get to Thomas as quick as possible, thanks to the doctor we spoke earlier we were a loud to go before everyone else. Around 15 minutes later we were in a taxi to the hospital, i don't know i had the urge to text Thomas so i did... but i know he won't read it, atleast not yet... i take my phone and text:

The day i met you, well... i hated you ;) but as time went on i started liking you. I had no idea that this is how it would turn out... i felt something was going to happen but i didn't known i was going to fall this deeply in love with you... as time progressief and like turned into love, i knew i could give my heart to you... everything about you makes me feel the most comfortable I've ever been. Not just your presence but your words, your actions... the way you make me feel. The way you inspire others... the way you treat those around you. There is nobody better then you... i can try, wich i did once... i totally failed... lol. The way you laugh, the way you look, your personality, the way you try to quickly look away (yes i see that), our fun times, I can honestly say that there is nobody like you in this world, i don't want to love anyone else but you... jeez that sounded cheesy, even for me, and all i can say with all of my heart is... Well... i love you, i had to say that just in case i might not got a chance to ever say that...

xxx Isabelle

I send the text and put my phone away, were here, i get out of the car and run to his room. I knock on the door and enter the room... there he was... God i hate seeing him like this... i go sit in the chair next to me and take his hand. His parents often leave the room for a drink or some food, but not me, i can not do that, i care to much about him for that. His parents and Ava were out for dinner when his heart rate moniter started beeping faster.. that doesn't mean anything good...