Chapter 1

Me and Thomas were planning on meeting up, it was 13:05 right now and i was still in my jogging, maybe i should get dressed... or maybe not... hmmm fine i mean we're going outside of the house so... ugh fine. I get up from the couch and go to my room do my make up, my hair and get dressed.

 I get up from the couch and go to my room do my make up, my hair and get dressed

I go back down stairs cause i hear a knock on the door. I open the door and there he was... Thomas... my bestfriend, he's an actor, he has had a job in the Maze Runner, love actually, nowhere boy and a lot more movies. "Hey Bambi" he says, that's a nickname he gave me, since well i'm a huge Disney fan and i maybe cried during Bambi, my real name is Isabelle. "Hey Thomas" i say while he enters the house. "You look great" he says. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" i answer smiling. A little back story on our friendship, well me and Thomas met in primary school we hated eachother at first but then our teacher made us work together and we kinda started likeing eachother, as FRIENDS, ever since then we have not left eachothers side, so basically we've been friends for over 20 years. "You sure you want to go out?" I ask, "yeah of course when we see some crazy fangirls we'll just run away" he says laughing, it was a joke, he'd way to kind to actually do that. I laugh and we leave the house. We drive to our favorite spot, the lake and we go and sit there and just talk. Then somebody taps on Thomas' shoulder, "Hi, i'm sorry to bother yoy guys, but are you Thomas Brodie-Sangster?" The girl asks, he nods. "I'm sorry if this is rude but can we take a picture with you?" The girl asks again. "Of course" Thomas answers smiling, "I'll take the picture if you want?" I ask, "omg your Isabelle! omg omg omg i can't believe this, i love you so so much!" the other girl says. Thomas starts laughing. "Wait me? How?" I ask confused. "You inspire me so much to be myself and not listen to other people and what they say about me, and your instagram page, you're always so honest" she answers. I look shocked. "Wow i- thank you" i say smiling, "How about we just take a selfie?" Thomas says, the girls look confused at him. "You know what a selfie is?" One of the girls said and i start laughing. He nods "Well i actually got Isabelle to make a instagram and twitter for me last night aswell" he says, now the girls look even more shocked. I take my phone and show the account. They take there phones and follow the account. "Alright let's take this selfie then" i say, the girl takes the picture and says thank you, we hug them and then they leave. "Did that just happen?" I ask, Thomas laughs and nods.
-TIME SKIP-
It was time to leave so Thomas brings me back home, and we say goodbye. It was 22:03, i put on my pyjama's and went to sleep. It was the next morning i was eating breakfast when i get a phone call: Tommy💗
I answer
Me: Hi
T: Hey...
Me: what's wrong you seem sad...
T: i kinda am
Me: why what's wrong?
T: Well i....