FORTY SIX

∙∘✧☆✧☆✧☆✧∘∙
REAL LIFE
morning
∙∘✧☆✧☆✧☆✧∘∙

LILO BROWN

__After our little celebration for Ali at the PM house I had went to my moms house. I let my brother and mom know I was heading to canada for a month. My mom was excited for me and my brother wanted to come too but I told him another time. Demetrius and Lo came down and took care of Ali for me and she surprised them with the exciting news. They were also kind of jealous because they have always wanted to go to canada. They were also really happy that me and zion were doing good. At this point everyone is convinced that he is going to propose but i'm not dumb enough to believe that. We are already rushing things I can't really picture him getting on one knee. Ali is getting married and I don't want to take any of her shine. Besides i'm too young.

We hopped off the plane and was greeted by a buff man. Zion was smiling and happy to walk towards. "Zion, who is that?" I whispered quietly.

"My dad," He smiled and walked over to him. "Pops," He gave him a big hug and I waited behind him.

"Hey how was the flight," His dad said releasing from the hug.

"It was great, Dad this is Lilo my girlfriend."

I waved and his dad opened his arms for a hug and I went in for one. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Kuwonu," I said kind of shaky as I pulled away from the hug.

"Nice to meet you finally Lilo and don't call me Mr. Kuwonu call me Prosper," He gave me a bright smile and I felt more comfortable. He lead us to his car and Zion carried my bags and placed them in the car. "What a gentleman you are, you never did that for Evie."

I raised my eyebrows and cringed at her name. Evie has met his parents? "Evies met you before?" I asked his dad looking back and forth from him to Zion.

"Yes, she was lovely at first but a real pain in the neck," He answered genuinely. "But his mom Mandy loved her. When she found out they were officially don-"

"Dad," Zion said cutting him off before he could finish.

"Oh," That was the only thing I could say as I looked down at my feet. Why didn't Zion just tell me the truth? I wouldn't have been mad. Also his mom loved her and Evie was a totally bitch. How could I even compare.

Zion scratched his neck. "Yeah, well when my parents came to visit me once they met her but she had never came to Canada."

"But you told me she has never met them," I said back but he stayed silent.

"Hey, let's meet the rest of the family," His dad said cutting the tension that grew between me and Zion.

I nodded and got inside the car. Zion tried opening it for me but I did it myself which made him frustrated. We got in the car in complete silence. Zion was in the passenger seat while I sat in the back texting Ali about how much I want to go home right now.

Finally getting there I hopped out just like everyone else and I looked around and slightly smiled not too noticeable because I was still upset. He has a nice house.

"I'll carry your stuff to your room, okay baby?" Zion said making me roll my eyes. "Just uh follow me." I did as he said and followed him to the room. He sat my stuff down and just looked at me.

"So, your not going to say anything?" I said sitting on the bed waiting for a response.

"Lilo, I- I don't know what to say."

I huffed, I picked up my hand and made my pointer finger and thumb touch. "Zion, i'm this close to either kicking you in the leg or leaving. I haven't made the choice yet. I keep replaying the first one but I might just end up doing both."

"That's really close," He joked. But I wasn't playing. He could tell after I didn't laugh and my face stayed straight. "Okay okay, I'm sorry I lied."

"Why did you lie? I wasn't going to be mad."

"I wanted you to feel special and I don't know. It was stupid of me to do that." He said taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, I feel less special now. If your mom loved Evie, do you think she'll like me?" I laid my head on Zions shoulder letting him know i'm not mad anymore.

"I really hope she does." I looked up at him not feeling better about meeting his mom after his response. "This trip isn't about Evie though. We came here so you could meet my family and for us to have a little vacation for ourselves before tour starts." He looked down at me and smiled which gave me some comfort. But then I started thinking about tour and how soon he'll be gone and how far he will be.

I frowned. "Right, tour."

"Hey stop don't start the pouting let's have fun."

"Okay. I'm ready to meet your mom. Also i'm so hungry." I said as I got up and pulled his arm.

He hopped up and put his arm around my neck. "Let's go baby." We headed to his kitchen were we found his mom chilling on her phone eating. "Ma," He let go of me and went to hug her as she screams my baby boy.

"Oh my gosh I have missed you. When did you get here?" She said.

"A few minutes ago. Look mom it's Lilo my girlfriend." He said with a smile and waved me over. Her smile went from a big one to an invisible one once she laid eyes on me.

I walk over to Zion and he holds my hand. "Hi, its really nice to meet you."

She hums and nods. I stick my hand out for her to shake and she just looks at it. I pull it back. "Well, your father is cooking later today so get ready to eat outside." She said quickly before getting out of her seat and walking away.

"I'm sorry about that. I have never seen her act this way before." Zion says. It made me feel uneasy.

"Suddenly, i'm not so hungry." I said reaching for my stomach as it does back flips. Zion took me back to my room and we laid out on the bed. "I should go home right?"

Zion sits up. "No."

"I can take anyone hating me but your mom? My future mother-in-law no thank you."

"Future mother-in-law? I didn't know you looked that far in the future." He chuckled. I hit his chest.

I rolled my eyes. "After seeing edwin propose the other day I have been thinking, but that's besides the point. Your mom obviously doesn't like me."

"She doesn't know you yet. I didn't like you when I first saw you."

"The first time you saw me was a instagram picture. This is way different than that Zion."

"Food is ready Zion." I heard a voice call out.

We made our way downstairs.

authors note
hey it's your favorite flop here
so this chapter sucks sorry
and it took so long just for it to suck sorry again
ima try and do better cause i need to end this book

i meet pm and they were so sweet and zion was just so fine my gosh i love him and miss them
i'll see you guy whenever