Chapter 19.

*Unedited*

Rehan's POV

"Ahh!" I received another punch in my stomach. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when there came another strong blow on my jaw.

"Stop it, Javid. It hurts" I winced in pain holding my jaw. Man! What does he eat?

"That's the point buddy" He gave another small punch in the stomach and thank God, it was not with that force. "Help me!" I looked at Raiyan and Aadil but those two idiots were laughing at me. I would have surely done any great sin for which Allah has punished me with these friends.

"You proposed to a girl six months ago for which she rejected and now got engaged with the same girl and you are telling me that you don't love her?" He said and took a bottle of water, I extended my hand to get it "What? It's for me. You know how much effort it takes to beat a man" I rolled my eyes at his words and grabbed another bottle.

I have heard that only pregnant women have sudden mood swings, but in this case, there are only two options a)I have heard it wrong or b)My friend is pregnant. I know, I know that the second option is not possible. Seriously he was fine last minute but now he is beating the shit out of me for no reason.

"Man, I don't love her," I said rubbing my jaw.

"You do!" The three replied in unison.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"You love her or not, that's not the problem but it should not affect my relationship," Javid said.

"Your relationship? With whom?" I asked. From when did he is into a relationship?

"He asked his parents and sent the proposal for marriage" Aadil replied.

"Poor girl" I murmured enough for him to hear.

"Stop it and never say it again. I will rip the remaining bones in you" I remained silent because he will surely do it.

Thinking of that unlucky girl who is going to bear Javid? She is none other than "Maryam". Yeah! You got me right Maryam, Aimen's friend.

Their so-called love story started six months back, actually his love story not theirs.

The rest of the time we spent playing games on Xbox. Aadil and me in one team and Raiyan & Javid are on the opposite. Guess? Who won? Clap your hands it's me. Yeah! Yeah! Aadil too helped.

I received a text from Sidra "Bhai! Dadi's not well. Come soon."

Ya Allah, what has happened to her? I left immediately along with Raiyan.

Javid's POV

"She accepted my proposal. I can't believe it, she accepted. Is this true baji (elder sister)?" I asked. This is the best news I have ever heard.

"It's true, Javid and don't be over-excited. Thank Allah. I have some work so I'm leaving you alone with the memories of your soon-to-be wife (inshaallah). Enjoy". Baji replied leaving the room.

I was smiling continuously and as Baji said my every meeting with her made me smile even more.

"Hey, Shortie!" I said to a girl standing before me.

"I'm not short, Mr. Big legs" She replied. Wait! I have seen her. She is one of the friends of Raiyan's sister, he said her name was something like Maria...  Ma... something starting with "M".

There was Tech-fest in the college during that time and being a final-year student I enjoyed ragging every junior but in a safe way.

"Do you even know who I am?" I asked as if I'm some prime minister of the country or a celebrity.

"No, and also not interested in knowing," She said flipping her hijab. Also flipping something in my heart in the meantime. Girls in mechanical engineering are few and that too a hijabi are even fewer.

"I'm Javid. Final year " I let out my hand but she left like I was some disease.

Our encounters became more frequent and I always remembered to annoy her. That canteen event. It made me fall for her even more and also it helped me in finding out that she has a big mouth, is frank, and not to forget a beautiful religious girl.

"Hey, shortie!" I took a seat opposite her. She was alone. Weird. She always used to stick around with her two friends.

"Oh, hi Mr. Big legs!" She said still busy on her phone.

"I'm not Big legs, I'm just tall".

"And I'm not "shortie" just average height," She said quoting it with her fingers.

"But still shorter than me" I smirked. In reply, she gave me a most sarcastic smile.

"Need a bite?" I asked holding out a sandwich.

"No!" She said without looking at me.

"Thank God, you said no, or else I would have to share with you"

"Why did you ask then?"

"Sunnah!" I took a big bite.

"Saying about sunnah while talking to a non-mahram" She mumbled under her breath.

"Where are your friends? Raiyan's sister and the other one?" I asked looking around.

"Safa is on vacation....."

"I know" She eyed me with irritation written on her face. Not to forget I'm enjoying it.

"Aimen is performing her practicals" and she added "Bye Mr.Biglegs" with that she left.

Later that day while I  was going to the basketball court to meet my three best buddies I saw Maryam again "Hey!" I said.

"Why are you following me?" She asked.

"Why do you always come before me?" I said in a girly voice. But she was about to leave "Whoa! Don't leave. I'm going" I said and went to my friends.

Before my thoughts could extend more, my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. I received the call and heard a familiar voice.

It was Maryam. Love of my life.

Aimen's POV

"1 month, just a month. Not exactly one month, just 25 days ammi" I said.

"I know. Now stop yelling and help me in preparing the guests list" She was holding a notepad and pen.

I will be married and that too with Rehan at the end of this month. Isn't it funny? No, what is so funny about that? I'm gonna die out of panicking but for what I don't know. One month is just way too soon, but it doesn't seem to matter anything to ammi.

"I need rest ammi. Ask Aisha for help" saying that I went to my room.

The first thing I did after reaching is jumping into the most comfortable bed.  I looked at the ring which Rehan slid into my finger, my engagement ring. My lips formed into a small smile immediately.

It was a beautiful ring with just one diamond at the center. Simple yet so beautiful. I don't know how and why I accepted this engagement when I still hate Rehan. Yes, I hate him.

Well, this chapter was not that good but I want your opinion on Javid's POV. Liked it?

Leave everything. I wholeheartedly invite you to the wedding of 'Aimen and Rehan' in the next chapter. Plz, do come! Waiting for your auspicious presence;)

Don't forget to vote & comment!!!

:)