Chapter 11

Tomika POV:

Right now, Mr. Finn, Lawrence, Zack and I were all in our classroom getting ready for rehearsal. And waiting for Summer and Freddy to show up...

You see Summer is a weird person. Not as weird as I'm but still weird (and in my defense, it's not my fault that I'm a little bit crazy. It's a Griffin thing.). I'm not exactly what could be called punctual (again not my fault), but I can make it from A to B plus minus 15 minutes. Summer always scolds me about that. It's just, that when she is late and you remind her, she acts a bit...off. Off, in this case, means, running around like crazy while thinking about different reasons why being late could destroy her future, make her a criminal and let her end up in prison or under a bridge with twenty cats.

My thoughts were interrupted by Freddy and the one and only Summer coming in and kissing. Nothing unusual. WAIT WHAT?!

Shocked, I dropped the mic I was holding. "What just happened?" I asked nobody directly. "I think they kissed." Lawrence stated. "Thanks, captain obvious." I said.  "Guys, Summer and I've been dating for two weeks now." Zack smiled and slapped Freddy on his back. "Congrats buddy!" Mr. Finn and Lawrence congrated them as well. After I got everything together again I asked Summer. "When did you plan to tell me?" I'm not angry at her or something, which doesn't mean I can't mock her for 'breaking my trust'.  "When did you plan about telling us that Double g is your father?" She shot back. "Touché." 

Then we played a couple of songs. After the bell rang the others went to lunch, while I helped Freddy putting the drums back into the closet. When we were finished I grabbed him by his color and pushed him hard against the wall. "If you break her or hurt her in any way, I will break you." I growled, before releasing him and leaving the room to join the others.

With the Game Shakers:

Third POV:

Dub was nervously pacing in front of the couch at Game Shakers, while Kenzie and Hudson were sitting on it. Babe sat in the small kitchen on a chair. Trip was still 'missing' and everyone was worried. Everyone but Babe. She knew where he was after all and that he was okay. They talked every evening over skype and during the day he sometimes called her. But most of the time they were just writing over WhatsApp. Like right now. 

"Could you put your phone away?" Kenzie asked. "I'm just checking if anyone heard something from Trip." The girl lied. But honestly... Babe felt bad. Now you may ask, why. Babe could understand my her boyfriend needed a break, but Dub and the others were really worried. She might have to tell them soon if they phone the police or something. So the lie didn't go as smoothly of her lips as she would have liked.

The rapper noticed it immediately. He walked closer to her and looked right in her eyes. "Babe. Do you know something?" 

Fuck was all Babe thought at that moment. 

Bam I finished even sooner!

I also realized something really paranormal. 

So we know that "iCarly" is a TV-show in "Game Shakers" and since "Game Shakers"  plays in the same universe as "Henry Danger", as we learned in "Danger Games", "iCarly" also has to be a TV-show there. But in "Danger and Thunder" we also learned that "The Thundermans" plays in the same universe as "Henry Danger" and with that also in the same as "Game Shakers", so iCarly is also a show there.

But that's not all. Because of the epic crossover "iparty with Victorious" we also now that "iCarly" and "Victorious" play in the same universe. And with that logically, "Sam & Cat"  is also in the same universe, since it's a spinoff.

That means that "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat" are also TV-shows in "Henry Danger", "The Tundermans" and "Game Shakers".

But I'm still not done. In one "Victorious" episode we also learned that "Drake and Josh" is a TV-show in this universe and with that it's also a show in "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat".

Paranormal.

#victorious deserved a real ending  

#we want the original scream-cast for the third season

#scream without Audrey Jensen isn't scream 

#Bex Taylor-Klaus is my reason to live