Chapter 4

Still Tomika's POV:

When I got back to class the bell already rang. "Sorry Mr. Finn. Long Queue at the bathroom." "No Problem. We didn't start yet." I sat down and Mr. Finn started Talking:" Like I already said, we're going to talk About trust. So Lawrence... what is trust to you and who do you trust most?" "For me trust is, when your Friends tell you when the Cyborgs are coming. And I trust Zack most."  "Okay...Summer what About you?" "I trust Tomika most, because she is my best fiend and we tell each other everything." Oh come on! You gotta be kidding!  "Cool! Since we're already Talking About Secrets... Freddy! Do you have a secret? You don't have to tell since this is kinda personal, but if you decide to tell, everyone who laugh's will get Detention. " "Yes I have a secret and I trust you all enough to tell, because we're a band and we do stuff like that. I used a night light till last year." I had to bite the inside of my cheek, so that I don't burst out laughing. "That was really brave of you Freddy." We talked a Little bit more and then the final bell rang and we all left the classroom. "Hey Tomiks you wanna hang out?" Summer asked. "Yeah, why not." "How About the mall?" I groaned. "Don't groan. You said you wanted to look for a new skateboard." "Okay..." "Can we come too?" The Boys asked. "Of Course you can." I quickly answered, before Summer could. "Cool. In one hour at the mall?" Zack asked. "S-Sure." Did I just stutter? And since when is Zack so cute? "Fine by me. Tomika?" "Sound's good." 

One hour later:

At the mall: 

"Hey Freddy, wanna check out the skateboard-store!" "Why are you even asking?! Let's go!"

Zack POV:

Freddy and Tomika made there way to the store. I couldn't resist to stare after Tomika. Yes, I like like her for a while now. "And what are we going to do?" "I'm gonna look for new Computer games." Lawrence answered Summers Question. "And I'll look for new wristwatch. Mine broke last week, remember?" I said. "Okay. Then I'll look for some Dresses." And so everyone made there way to a different store.

With Freddy and Tomika:  

Freddy POV:

That. Store. Was. AMAZING! Skateboards over Skateboards. But some were really expensiv. Finally we both found  skateboards, which were just pefect for us. 

Freddy's  

Tomika's

I looked at the Price for mine

I looked at the Price for mine. "182 Dollars!" "Mine Costs 190." "That's out of my Price range." Tomika sighed and took out her wallet. I don't know why, but she turned away from me. A second later she turned back and gave me 182 Dollars! "What?!" "My skateboard is still fine and you really Need a new one." She was Right. My board had seen better days. "True, but I can't take the Money." "If you don't take it then I'll tell Summer, that you like her." "You wouldn't do that!" I hissed. "You wanna Risk it!" "Okay. okay!" I took the Money and bought the skateboard.

Tomika POV:    

Freddy left, to find Zack and I went to the counter of the shop. "Ahh Tomika Griffin. "Hey Carloff! You see that board over there?" He noded. "Can you lay it to the side?" "Sure." "Perfect! I'll get it in the next few days. And my dad Pays." "He has no idea, that you are going to buy a new skateboard, hasn't he?" "No, but he'll survive." After my Little talk, I went to another shop, to buy a wristwatch for my dad's Birthday, which is a few days after  Jaqueline's Party. I entered the shop and went to the counter. "Hey Mr. Brown." 

Zack POV:    

A few minutes after Freedy came in, Tomika followed. What is she doing here? Then she started Talking to the owner of the shop. "What are you doing?" Freddy asked. I signaled him to be quiet and continiued listening. "Good day, Ms. Gri-" "I told you to call me Tomika." "Of Course. How can I help you?" "The watch." "Oh yeah of Course." He left and got back with a smal black box. "Here." He opened the box and I couldn't belive my eyes.

" He opened the box and I couldn't belive my eyes

"Here is my part." Tomika gave him a bunch of 100 Dollar bills and added. "Has my brother transfered his part yesterday?" "Yes. I was Pretty suprised." "Maybe it's not to late for him." Tomika left the shop and we shortly followed.

20 minutes later, we all met at Starbucks. I don't know why we Always go to Starbucks. 

Because this is a fanfiction and the only existing coffee shop in fanfictions is Starbucks. That's like a rule.

We got our Drinks and sat down at a table. Suddenly Tomika got a text. She looked at her phone and started smilling like an idiot. In a good way. I love her smile.

Tomika POV:

Trip just texted me! School of Rock didn't get the gig! Summer should get a call any second. In that Moment he phone rang. "Yes?" She looked sad and said:" Okay, I understand. Thank you." Summer hang up and looked at us. "We didn't get the gig at the GamesCon. Another band was faster." The others looked sad and I played along. Even if I felt bad, but they can't find out About my secret. They would hate me! 

We finished our drinks and went home.