Chapter 9

A few Hours before Trip arrived in Austin:

Trip POV:

Dad was downstairs Screaming at mom over phone. Finally I had enough. When I arrived at the Livingroom, dad ended the call. "You know what Hermione! Fuck you and lick my ass!" Dad threw his phone against the wall and it fell apart. But since he's rich he didn't care.  "Hey Trip. You won't belive what your mom did. She-" "I can't belive you two!" I was so Angry! No, I was furious! It was so clear, that he would make nasty remarks About mom again! Dad narrowed his eyes on me. "Not in that tone Grover!" "NOT IN THAT TONE! NOT IN THAT TONE! THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY! BECAUSE YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT I THINK! WHAT TOMIKA THINK'S! WHAT WE WANT! ALL YOU AND MOM CARE ABOUT IS INSULTING EACH OTHER AND YOUR STUPID FIGHTS! BOTH OF YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU'RE HURTING US!" "GO TO YOU ROOM GROVER AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOW UP 'TILL TOMORROW!" I turned around and stormed to my room. I couldn't take this any longer! I took my sportbag and threw some Shirts, pants and Hoodies in it. Then I took my mobile phone from my nightstand and "Skyped" with Tomika. After our talk, I climbed out the window and used a rope to get to the Ground. Then I went to Game Shakers. On my way there I called Conner. He worked for my dad and was Always there for Tomika and me when dad wasn't. When I got to Game Shakers Conner was already there. "Hey Conner. Could you take me to the Airport after I said goodbye?" "Of Course." I smiled and handed him my bag, which he took. I entered Game Shakers and saw babe on the Couch. "Hey, love." she said. "Hey. Where are Kenzie and Hudson?" "Getting food." Babe noticed that someting wasn't Right. She stood up and walked to me. "Spill it." I sighed and told her what happend. "I'm going to Tomika for a few days, Maybe weeks. If dad Comes asking, don't tell him. Also no word to Kenzie and Hudson." "Okay." We shared a kiss and I left.

Babe POV:

I couldn't belive what Trip just told me! Dub is such an ass! I just hope, that Trip and Tomika are going to be okay.

Sorry, that it took me so Long to update and also that this chapter is relly short, but I've been really stressed lately because of School and just had no time to write. I hope you understand.

Also I hope you had a nice Christmas and enjoyed the Change of the year.