eliasthegreat LA i'm home
_______________
twitter

 brandonarreaga another bad night ______________snapchat

______________
snapchat

 brandonarreaga another bad night ______________snapchat

nickmara i think i'm in love
_____________

"delete it" leslie demanded nick trying her best to reach over and grab his phone.

"it's already posted, people already screenshot, what's the point" he laughed.

"the point is i don't want my uncle knowing anything and you're not making this easy" she complained.

"listen les, you and me. it's gonna happen, i just want you to know that. so the faster your uncle kills me, the faster we get to be together. wait no i think i said something wrong" the drunk boy slurred.

"you need to go home" leslie groaned trying to pick the boy up from his seat.

"you need any help" a deep voice asked from behind leslie.

a tall boy stood in her presence, for once actually making her feel completely nervous.

"i'm chance by the way" the boy introduced himself.

"hi, leslie. like my name is leslie. hi" she rambled like a child.

the boy stood laughing at her but still mesmerized by her beauty. he helped leslie pick up nick, who was now slumming his body making it harder to lift him.

"where should i put him?" chance asked.

"in my car, here these are my keys. i need to go find my brother really quick" she handed her keys over to the boy.

leslie scurried through the crowds of drunken teens trying to find eli. and there in the middle of two blondes, leslie found her little brother locking lips with the girls next to him and a red solo cup in his hand. let's just set the record straight, leslie was not a bitch. and she was not rude. but in this instance all was fair game and nothing was off limits.

"eli let's go" she yelled over the loud music.

"who the fuck are you" one of the blondes asked.

"the one that's gonna beat your ass if you don't mind your own damn business. now eli, let's go" leslie pulled her little brother's arms up.

"les, i'm in the middle of something" he resisted.

"i don't give a fuck, you promised you wouldn't drink and look what you did"

"he's a 20 years old, you can't control him" the blonde butted in again.

"honey, he's not even 18" leslie rolled her eyes finally pulling her brother out of the house.

she arrived to her car, stuffing her brother in the backseat next to nick. chance stood outside her driver's door making sure she was good enough to drive.

"i didn't drink all night, i promise i'm good to drive" she assures the boy.

"i know, but i still feel like i should drive you home" he pushed.

"dude, she already told you no so fuck off" elias yelled from the backseat.

"yeah, fuck off" nick repeated, causing the two drunks to laugh between each other.

"well, thanks for your help chance" leslie said patting the boys hand and shifting her car gear into reverse.

"will i see you at another one of these parties?"

"maybe, we'll have to see" she smiled before pulling out of the driveway.

_______________
author's corner:
WOW who saw an IRL member coming into this story? i didn't and i fucking wrote it.