Random Headcanons #1

Sweden has Caramelldansen as his ringtone. Once he forgot to silence his phone during a world meeting and ....
... yeah let's just say everyone was Mildly Traumatized™

After WWII, America had a hard time keeping his weight steady. It would always fluctuate quickly between too high and too low. It's gotten slightly better, but it still bothers him.

While we're on this subject, don't make fun of his weight. He'll just run home and cry and binge-eat burgers underneath his Captain America blankets...

Canada uses the fact that he's invisible to his advantage. During meetings he'll randomly whisper disturbing/creepy/dirty shit into someone's ear.

Germany is spoiled by Italy's cuddles. If Italy isn't there, he'll have a very hard time sleeping.

He's allergic to cats, but since Italy likes them, he puts up with it.

Literally everyone has tried to set England's house on fire at least once, including England himself (he was drunk)

Spain collects literally everything, ranging from vintage bottle caps to ticket stubs to pins to shells. Somehow, his house is still organized.

Italy actually needs prescription glasses. He thinks he'll look like a dweeb with glasses, so he wears contact lenses. If he loses his contact lenses he'll simply just go without them which is why he's so goddamn clumsy.

Once Italy came out wearing these cute round glasses and Germany had a Gay Heart Attack™

France likes to lie on the floor for no reason other than He Can.

Denmark jacks off to the knock-off bee movie.

Lithuania will sometimes sneak Sealand into world meetings (after Sealand bugs him nonstop) and Liet keeps him quiet by promising that he'll give him a root beer afterwards.

Finland plays Christmas music nonstop. The rest of the Nordics are begging for mercy. Sweden is crying. Hatanamago has run away. God is dead. The house is on fire.

Canada, Germany, and Sweden are currently in a contest called "who is gayer?" The contest was created by America, and literally everyone except those three know about it.

So far, Canada is winning.

Japan cross-dresses sometimes, and it's so goddamn convincing that the only way you'll ever find out is when a cute loli in brown braids and an oversized sweater and a miniskirt starts talking in the lowest voice you've ever heard—

True to Seychelles' original design, she has one (1) iggybrow. She has to keep plucking the little shit because it grows back fully in two days.
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

(Authors notes)
Thanks for taking two minutes out of your lifetime to read this. I'm sorry that none of these make any sense but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Give me some headcanon prompts please!