eighteen

( sammy's pov )

The consequences for telling Daniel what happens between Eli and Kelsi could never have weighed over the fact that he needed to know what she's been through. I know that telling him was all on Kelsi's part, but I've known her for years and I know that for her to be comforted, by Daniel or anyone else, they needed to know what Eli did to her.

"Please Sam." I hear Daniel beg once more before I gave in. I finally nod my head and sighed, my shoulders visibly moving up and down.

"Eli was...well in simple terms, he was a liar." I looked through the front window at the playground that I would always go to to think. "He would lie about every single detail in their relationships and not just to other people, her as well." Daniel's face just turned dark when he heard the truth. "He would manipulate Kelsi into doing shit for him and looking the other way when he would cheat or anything else."

"Wait...He cheated on her?" I just nod my head with disbelief, thinking out of all of this, that was what he took out of it. That he cheated.

"She's been so careful of who she lets into her life since then, and you were the only person she truly let in. Not even me or Jess could get her to come out for more than four hours." I could see him about to intervene before I said something else. "And when the girls could, she would always go home within a hour or so."

"Sammy?" I look to Daniel who was staring at me with wide eyes. "Please tell me that's all. Please." I looked down at my hands, telling him it wasn't. "Eli was her first wasn't he?"

I slowly nod my head, going back to when Kelsi came back to me, telling me she had just made the biggest regret of her life. "Have y'all had-"

Before I could finish, Daniel nodded his head and responded with a yes. "I knew it wasn't her first, but I also didn't know it was with Eli." Daniel whispered the last bit under his breath, but enough for me to hear his tone.

"Can you take me to her?" I make a small up and down movement with my head to Daniel's request and started driving in the direction of where Kelsi was.

~

tagged: mayat, yesjess, amyreed_

liked by seaveydaniel, yesjess and 291,107 others

kelsijames: we should not be allowed to be home alone without penny or valerie ...

view all 2,136 comments

~

( third person )

By the time Daniel had gotten within a few feet from Kelsi's front door, he could already hear all the giggles from the girls inside. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell along with a knock on the door.

Not long after, Kelsi came to open the door with a smile that covered half her face but when she opened the door, it quickly disappeared. "Daniel. Why are you doing here?" She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone else had been there and was surprised to see Sammy's car in front of her house.

"Sam drove me here because well...I need to talk to you." Kelsi crosses her arms but decided to give him a chance.

She slipped out of the house and walked onto the porch with Daniel and leaned on the frame of the door. Kelsi stood there for a second before repeating her question. "What are you doing here?"

"I mean technically, you're still my girlfriend since we never broke up." Daniel started to show a small smile but when Kelsi didn't seem amused, it was gone. "Sammy told me." The confusion on Kelsi's face made Daniel clarify. "Sammy told me about Eli."

Kelsi straightened up, standing from her leaning position. "That...I'm going to kill him." She took a deep breath to calm down before asking, "What did he tell you?"

"About how Eli was a liar or manipulative or something." Daniel stepped closer to Kelsi, wanting so much just to kiss and hug her. "I do know he cheated on you a lot, but what I want to know is why you stayed with him for so long."

Kelsi slid down the door to where she was sitting on the floor and leaning on the door. Daniel soon followed her movements to where they were closer than they have been in days. "I'm sure Sammy told you he was my first and, I don't know about guys or other girls for that fact, but I got attached to the idea that he would change his ways and would become a better boyfriend."

Daniel took the girl's hand as she explained, pulling her to her feet. "It wasn't just that he was manipulative or a liar, he was both. He was a pathological liar to make it more 'official' I guess."

Not allowing the girl to speak anymore, as she slightly choked at the facts she was spatting out, Kelsi was pulled into a hug by Daniel. He just held her there and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry for everything I did, baby, and I never in a million years would want to hurt you in any way." Daniel kissed the top of Kelsi's forehead once more before finishing. "I love you and from here on out, nothing I ever did was meant to make you feel like you can't talk to me. I will, and I pinky promise that I will not do anything to do this again."

Daniel pulled away from the crying girl and stuck out his pinky. Kelsi let out a small chuckled and took it with hers, smiling at the childlike personality of her boyfriend. Daniel joined her laughter as he wiped away the tears that were formally falling down her face.

"The girls are inside right now but I'll talk to you tomorrow." Kelsi lifted herself, placing her hands onto the singer's shoulders, pecking his soft lips. "I love you."

The girl smiled and walked into the house, smiling as she put her back into the door.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
the fact that this is only about 1000 words long and it took me weeks on weeks to write this is really embarrassing ... sad really ... oky so in getting more into it but i'm having a lot this month , i'll write when i'm on my bus ride to florida next week or something but soon

thank you for everyone who's waiting <3