five

mayat 's instagram story

seaveydaniel replied to your story :wow

wow ... she's so beautiful

~

liked by yesjess, seaveydaniel and 149,207 others

kelsijames: i stole jess' dog ...

tagged: yesjess, napajames

view all 801 comments

username: so cute

username: napa > kelsi

yesjess: jesus kels , napa looks so uncomfortable

mayat: cuties !

username: ew - leave

seaveydaniel: wow

username: are you back together ?! @seaveydaniel

username: just no

iivalasherii: those eyes kels - ocean eyes

username: omg the new videos up !!

username: i didn't get the notification - what ??

kelsijames: that's no good @username

~

( maya's pov )

There was some part of me that told me I shouldn't be doing this, but the other part wanted my best friend to be happy. And Daniel was the way to do that.

I look over Daniel's text over and over again to remind myself of the plan.

We were already planning to go home for the week and Daniel decided that was his chance to combine her love for Dallas and him.

He wanted to take her to all her favorite places then end with the place where it all started, where he asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Maya?" Zach brought me back to the present, touching my shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" I already knew that he knew what I was thinking about.

"Just this whole Daniel and Kelsi thing. Do you think it'll work?"

"It's Kelsi and Daniel, it'll work. They're head over heels in love with each other." Zach started playing with my hair, twirling it around his finger.

These past couple days, Zach was asked by Daniel to help me with this planning, and we've ended up getting really close.

"Yeah. I guess." I pull out my phone and go to my notes, which I locked (knowing that Kelsi goes in my phone all the time), and looked at the list of things we had to do. Since Daniel has been so busy with writing music, he asked me to take care of most of the things, that he picked out of course.

~

shit to do

- make reservations
- rent car
- get kelsi her dress
- flowers ( mixed roses )
- charm bracelet

~

I look at the last thing on my list and cross it out. I'll get the bracelet, there's something I want to engrave into it. Daniel's voice echoed in my head.

Doing this for Daniel, more importantly Kelsi, made me realize how much I want a boyfriend to do all these sweet things for me.

I look up at Zach and the only thing I noticed was that his eyes were focused on my lips. When he noticed that I saw him, he snapped his head to the floor. What was he thinking.

"So," I got up and paced back and forth. "I think we have everything planned and ready."

"This is going to be great." He smiles at me with his mouth open, just like every single picture that has been posted of him.

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐
author's note
sorry for the short chapter but hehe