Teenage Freak Out.

I hung up the phone and walked to my room, I went to bed.

(Morning.)

I woke up and reached to my bed side table and grabbed my phone. I sat in bed scrolling down instagram.

I got out of bed and got dressed, I went to school.

When I got to school I went to my locker and saw Ned and MJ.

MJ: "Wheres Peter, don't you walk with him?"

Y: "..."

I lowered my head.

N: "Oh."

The bell rung, I walked to 1st period.

(Lunch.)

Peter sat alone today in lunch. After all, we never had fought like this.

I sat with Ned and MJ again.

MJ: "Hey, what happend?"

MJ tried to comfort me. Right when I was about to speak Flash Thompson came over.

F: "Well, well, well... Looks like Y/N lost her little boy toy!"

N: "Do you ever take a break?"

Ned said annoyed.

F: "Awww, you look sad.."

He said mockingly.

MJ: "Go away Flash."

F: "Fine, I'll be back."

I sighed.

(After school.)

I felt sad not walking to my house without Peter. We always walked home together, when I reached my house I went into my room.

I knew I was over reacting, he's only been avoiding me for one day and I still wanted to scream into my pillow. I felt the need to be mad at Peter, 5:03,  I grabbed my suit that Mr. Stark finally let me keep at my house.

(As you know, your suit is very similar to Peters but it's silver and black, also, it let's you control your blasts easier, but still has the same features as Peters.)

I swung out the window and reached the top of a building.

'What should my super hero name be?'

I askes my self, Silver Singer? No, no, no. Black Lightning? Sounds cool. Not to cheese either.

I saw an bank from across the deli. Now this is where I know I have a teenager freak out.

I went into the bank and robbed the ATM.

(Listen I wanted to have Y/N become really mad to the point where she robs a bank but the transitioning kinda sucks. Sorry..)

Peters POV:

As I was swinging through the city I see a familiar black suit. They were robbing the bank I headed over there is to stop the person.

P: "Hey! Don't you think it's a little late to deposit your cash buddy?"

As I went to go strike a punch at the person I realized... Wait a sec.... THAT'S Y/NS SUIT!

P: "Y/N?"

Your POV:

P: "Y/N?"

Y: "Umm..."

P: "What are you doing?"

Y: "I'm tired of being th good girl!"

P: "..."

I grabbed the bag of cash I had and walked out of the bank and swung into the sidewalk and ran. Peter ran after me.

P: "Hey!"

Before I knew it, I was running by an alley and I was pulled by my arm.

Peters POV:

I saw Y/N get pulled into an alley.

P: "Y/N?"

I went into the alley and saw Y/N knocked out in the alley and there was man standing next to her wearing all black.

P: "HEY YOU!"

I ran to the man and struck a few punches at him then webbed him to the wall kicked him, knocking him out but not killing him.

I took the man's ski mask off... Blonde hair... Velocity..

The man was the guy we were lookibg for! Kneeled down to see if Y/N was ok.

P: "Cmon Y/N..."

I held her face in my palms. I called Mr. Stark.

P: "Hey, uhh. Mr. Stark, we have problem Y/N was knocked out and I need your help, also I found Velocity."

T: "Ok good job kid, I'll call in happy to pick you guys up I want you to stay in the alley make sure no ones watching."

P: "Ok sir."

Once happy arrived we carefullt put Velocity in the trunk if the car when no one was watching and I carried Y/N to the car.

Happy drove to Stark Tower.