Home.

P: "Sorry sir." 

(Fast forward, after detention, 4:03 PM.)

I waved goodbye to Peter and went into my moms car. My mom had already known about my detention.

C: "How was detention?"

Y: "Boring."

C: "That's what I thought would happen."

When we arrived to the apartment we decided we would go out for dinner. Me and my mom went out to the place next to the bank called Prachya Thai. We had ramen and then my mom saw Spiderman swing outside the building and scream "Woohoo!"

C: "I'm gonna tell you the truth, I really don't like that Spiderman."

I dropped my chopsticks and my mouth hung open.

Y: "What! He's awesome!"

C: "I don't think so."

Me and mom chuckled.

We paid the check and headed home. Me and my mom were listening to Britney Spears while brushing our teeth.

Y/N and Camila: "Cause you know that I'm toxic!"

We headed off to our bedrooms. My mom had booked a interior designer to fix up our home tomorrow while I'm at school. I took out my phone from out of the drawer next to my bed. I started texting MJ.

Your Savior: "Hi."

The Qween: "What even is your contact name?"

Your Savior: "Look at yours!"

The Qween: "Lol."

The Qween: "Why are you texting me so late."

Your Savior: "I got bored and I didn't want to text the boys."

The Qween: "I see what you mean."

Your Savior: "Oh my mom is telling me to get off my phone. Gn."

The Qween: "Gn!"

I went to sleep. I had a weird dream where Flash was a super villain and Peter was I a fight with him in a new suit. It didn't look like his suit, like, at all. Good night world.