Peter's Secret.

There are bombs exploding around us and Spiderman beating the sh** out of everyone of those agents! And guess what, Ned's just clapping.

N: "YESSSS! GO!"

I looked at Ned weird.

N: "What?"

     The bombs stopped going off as me and Ned are hiding under the counter, then Spiderman swung onto the pavement and walked into the stores and bought a Twix. 

Y: "What the.."

Ned shrugged while smiling still almost bouncing off the walls.

N: "We'd better go now."

Y: "What! Why?"

N: "I don't know."

Ned smiled at me, almost like he knew why.

     Me and Ned walked out of the store together, I didn't really listen to him much, he just kind of rambled on and on about the fight.

N: "Oh and did you see that part where Spiderman kicked the guy in the balls!"

Y: "Hey wheres Peter?"

N: "Uhhhhhh..."

I looked at him waiting for a response.

N: "I think he went home after all that chaos."

Y: "Mmmhmmm..."

     Ned walked me home and once I got there I waved goodbye and went to the living room where my mom was watching the news.

C: "Honey are you ok?"

She grabbed my face and squeezed my cheeks and stood up from the couch.

Y: "Mom, I'm fine."

C: "Are your friends ok?"

Y: "Yeah mom, there fine."

C: "Ok, why don't you head to the bathroom and get ready for bed?"

Y: "Ok."

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to my room and then threw myself onto my old bed. I grabbed Brownie and went to sleep. 

(Fast forward, 12:08 AM.)

Oh god I'm hungry, Ima go head to the kitchen.

I noticed a red figure sitting outside on a building. I looked through my apartment window and it was Spiderman!

Then something unexpected happened, I opened the window, Spiderman takes out a sandwich rapped in tin foil. Then, he takes off his mask. 

I was shook.

Y: "PETER?"

P: "UMMMM."