Requests »OPEN«

You're the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in the world.

Yoboseyo loves, so here are some reminders about what I write and what I do not

Yoboseyo loves, so here are some reminders about what I write and what I do not. And some extra notes. Anyways, I'll just get straight to the point.

I write;
Angst
Fluff
Horror
BoyxBoy
MemberxReader
Reactions
Littlespace
DomFem
DomMale
SubMales

I don't write;
Smut
SubFem
That's probably about it...

»I may not be the best in writing, but I hope you enjoy the oneshots!
»This will be a mix of Fluff, Angst and Horror, so I apologise if it confuses you. 😔
»This may not include smut, but it might include some sexual stuff. That's about it though.
»I'm sorry if you spot some grammar and spelling mistakes, I try my best to leave those out.
»If the oneshot includes something you don't like or uncomfortable to, then I suggest you move on another oneshot.
»As I said before; This contains BoyxBoy (& a sprinkle of GirlxGirl) action AND oneshots, so if you're a homophobic, I suggest you click off this book, meaning you should gtfo ☺️
»I do NOT own the quotes, edits and gifs in the oneshots, but some I might own though.
»This may also include; gross shit, sensitive topics, swearing and etc. So if you don't like any of those. as I said before and again, you're free to click off this book or to move on another oneshot, no one's stopping you.
»I might take a day or two to update/do your request, because I'm trying to be less repetitive, plus, I'm still learning.
»Please put in the title, quote, facts(optional.), genre, and plot.

If you're going to request, request here. ⬇️
»

»

»

»

»

That's about it, thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day. :]

 :]