Old Scars, Fresh Blood

I hear a sharp intake of breath as my chest comes into view. His fingers begin to brush along the bumpy scars decorating my chest.His hand rising with every inhale and lowering with every exhale. I lie there, helpless, metal clamps hooked over my scrawny arms. The silence is suffocating.

I hold back a whimper of pain as I feel the pressure of his fingers increasing. His fingers move back and forth. It goes on like this for a few minutes before I break the silence.

"wha.. What are you going to do to me? " I choke out.

"Fix you of course, but first I need to get to know every inch of you, create a map of every flaw, know the story of every scar"

"why?"

"Because, what you are is an abomination of nature, a reincarnation of frankenstein's monster and I need to fix you" he responds, his volume increasing with every word.
"You are much worse than I thought. I hadn't expected this, these scars but now I know what you are..." a worrying pause forms then "it makes me more eager to fix you" he finishes, a smile forming its own scar on his face. He steps back and turns to leave the room.

I let the tears escape, if only he could let me do the same. Thoughts begin to cloud my mind but just before they can settle I become aware of an acute burning sensation. I look down to see a thin layer of blood smeared across my body, oozing from the two scars of my past body. The thick smell of iron invades my nostrils, the smell cutting through the air like a blade through skin.