A Love Story - Chapter One, Kidnapped

Roxy hated busy streets, something about them just made her feel queasy

"Probably just the fumes" she thought.

Her younger sister, Chloe, loved them and she was even waving at random cars as they rushed by. 

"Come on Chloe, hurry up."

Roxy didn't want to be home late and miss some of the Tyra Show.

 Chloe looked nothing like Roxy except for their eyes; they both had dark, deep brown eyes. Roxanne had tan, dark skin, from being in the pool so much, her face was squarer and had she had longer black hair with chlorine bleached highlights. Roxanne glanced behind her again and studied Chloe from a distance. Yes, the eyes were the same, but Chloe had darker, more arched eyebrows, an oval like face, fairer skin, and shoulder length hair. Roxanne envied Chloe and her openness, she loved to talk to people and people loved her. She could even get the evil office lady at school to gush about her wonderful find at a flea market.  

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw it, a huge white van with very dark tinted windows.

"Chloe! Hurry up!" she called anxiously.

Chloe must have heard something urgent in Roxy's voice because she ran to catch up and started walking alongside Roxy.  

"What's up? Is something bothering you Rox?"

"There's totally a white rape van coming up the street. I’m serious!" She cried. 

Chloe turned around and scanned the street behind her.

"Oh my goshness. I totally see it! What are we going to do?" Chloe gasped dramatically, slapped her hands on her cheeks, then stuck her tongue out at Roxy.

"I'm dead serious Chloe" right as the words came out of her mouth the van screeched to a stop right in front of them. Four huge men dressed in black leaped out at them.

"What the-" is all Roxy heard from Chloe before the world faded into black.

***

Roxy groggily opened her eyes, and then gasped as she saw her surroundings. Where ever she was, it was stunning. The seats were buttery leather and the carpet was soft and opulent. Suddenly her seat took a dive and her stomach dropped. She gripped the sides of her seat until her knuckles turned white. Where was she? What happened?

Oh my goodness, Chloe!

Roxy frantically looked around for her little sister. Over there! Chloe looked fast asleep in a seat to her far right. Roxy tried to leap up to go to wake her, but she was strapped in. She examined her seatbelt closely. It had a silver buckle at her waist; she clicked it then tumbled out of her seat.  

The ground took another dive and she scrambled to her sister.

"Chloe?" Roxy shook her, "Chloe? Wake up."

"White rape van," Chloe mumbled sleepily and turned her head away.

"Chloe, breakfast is ready!" Roxy said as gleefully as she could. Breakfast was her favorite meal of the day, she wouldn't miss it for the world. 

Chloe's eyes snapped open and she tried to stand but the belt held her back. Her eyes focused and she narrowed her gaze.

"What's going on? Where are we?" she asked worriedly.

"I have no idea..."  Roxy said.

Roxy looked around and saw they weren't alone. There were three other girls with them. Correction: three beautiful looking girls who looked like they were in a sleeping themed photo shoot for a magazine. One of the girls was awake and made eye contact.