Joe: cheater

Y/ns pov

"You ready?" I asked as Joe stretched, he stayed silent but nodded. It's been going on like this for a few days, I would talk to him and he would just shrug or nod. Today we were getting ready for our math test, we spent all week studying it so that's probably why he's so quiet. He's just tired.

"Wanna make a deal?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Depends" I stated.

"Who ever gets the lowest score on the test owes the winner dinner" he winked. I smirked.

"Get that Wallet ready then" I teased, he smiled confidently. The bell rung and the classroom became silent.

"Alright class, you know the drill. Phones off and in your bags, Then you may begin the test" the professor explained and wrote things on the board. We all started the test and the class became quiet. I noticed Joe glancing at my paper, I gasped.

"Cheater!" I whisper yelled, he smirked and shrugged. I covered my paper and glared at him. The teacher glanced at us and we quickly went back to work. After a while hour of working on the test we turned the paper in. Once we got out of the class I punched Joe's arm, he laughed.

"You owe me dinner, y/n"

"We still haven't got our scores!"

"Yes, you got a lot of problems wrong by the way"

"You're such a cheater!" I crossed my arms.

"You know I love you" he kissed my forehead, I scoffed.

"Yeah whatever. Be ready before six"

Really Short chapter sorry, but school's out! I'll be able to work on this book more now.