Andy: kidnapped by Fall out Boy

Y/N's pov

I stood in the pit, wearing my Fall out boy shirt, a lot of people did the same, I was at the very front! Some other bands were playing and they were pretty cool, then once they all stopped it was taking forever for Fall Out Boy to come out. People kept trying to shove me so they could be in the front but I stood still.

I looked back and saw all the seats were already full, I looked back front and waited. The lights went off and we knew what was happening, everyone screamed and I joined in, once the guys were on stage they played 'Sugar (free) were going down'.

Pete was strumming the bass, and Andy was tapping the rims of his drums, Patrick sang out and Joe did the same as Pete. Then they went wild, Pete did his spin, Joe tried to copy him, Patrick did his little dance moves, which made lots of girls squeal.

Once the concert was over they went behind the stage, we all left and I went to out in the darker side, it had merchandise and food, I was going to get some food but felt someone grab my hand, I jumped and looked at the person, he was wearing a mask, I started to freak out. He pulled me somewhere, he was to strong, I tried to escape his grip but to him, it looked like I wasn't even trying, he pulled me into a door and closed it "what do you want from me?" I asked frightened.

The guy pulled me into the light and there was three men in masks, oh great, they looked around and took it off. It was fall out Boy, the guy holding me let my arm go and took his mask off, it was Andy, my heart was pounded, I was kidnapped by Fall out Boy, the room started moving and I realised it was their tour bus.

"It's an honor to meet you guys but... why did you take me" it sounded like I was afraid, they laughed "Andy did you just take her without telling her why?" Joe laughed. Andy chuckled nervously"yeah... sorry Y/N, i-we are taking you with us, b-because... you're a lucky winner for some competition that we made" he smiled, the guys looked confused "competition? No you took her cause you said she was pretty and she was your destiny and all that" Pete said smirking, Andy blushed, so did I.

"B-but how did you know my name?" I asked, he turned Ruby red, "w-well I ... it says on your fall out Boy badge." He sighed, I laughed, I forgot about that,"well now that we're in the road, Y/N, it looks like your coming with us" Patrick sighed and looked at Andy, "sorry" he mouthed.

I sighed, I sat down on a couch they had and looked outside the window, the guys staring at me then left, well Andy was still staring, he sat next to me and forced a smile "sorry we kidnapped you, well, I kidnapped. It's just that I feel different about you, like I need to have you for some reason. And no one else" he chuckled softly.

I smiled, he looked so adorable, "don't tell the others but I always thought you were the best, especially at the drums," I smiled, he smiled more, I saw Pete come out of where ever he hid and smiled, he clapped then pouted "I'll keep it, but that hurt me a little, cause I know I'm the best" he pouted, Patrick walked out too and smirked "doubt it" he chuckled, then Joe came out, "actually, we all have to agree that it's me that's the best" he smiled, they all glared at him. They shrugged and Pete laughed, they took some food out of the fridge, this bus is huge..

I looked at Andy and he handed me a cup of water, I smiled and thanked him, he sat down beside me and drank his. I took a sip out of mine and looked outside, we were pretty far from town already.. Andy put his arm around me and I blushed, Pete was drinking his Pepsi and kept smirking at us, it kind of looked like he was plotting someone's murder..

I gave him a smile and his smirk faded away, "oh *bleep* I've been caught" he stood up and ran down a tiny hall to a room. Patrick laughed and chased after him. Joe stood there watching vines on his phone, I laughed and Andy smiled, he pulled me closer to Jim and I blushed more when I was literally next to him.

He kissed my forehead and I almost died. Joe noticed and laughed "your killing the poor girl" he sighed jokily, Andy smiled and let go of me, I sighed a bit, I didn't want him to let go of me. I looked out the window and we were driving past a forest, I smiled, Joe got up and walked to the kitchen again, Andy looked out the window as well, I looked at him and he did the same, he had sunglasses on and I took them off him, he gave me a confused look and I put them on, I crossed my arms and nodded, he laughed, I smiled, maybe being with them isn't such a bad idea.

I woke up next to Any still on the couch, he was still sound asleep, I slowly got up and went the kitchen, I got a cup of water and smiled, I saw Andy walking towards the kitchen, I gave him a smile and he returned it, I gave him a cup of water and I felt the bus stop, "well, we made it to our next stop" he smiled, I looked out the window and saw a city, it was very pretty.

We got off and headed towards the next stage, I wished them luck, "Y/N, is it OK if you come touring with us more?" Joe asked, I smiled "I have no choice" I laughed, he chuckled and they started playing, I smiled and saw people lined up outside, I looked at them and Patrick started singing 'Novocaine'.
Once it was time for them to play I wished them luck again and watched from the back of the stage.