Can We Rewind?

"Tori! Come here!" André's voice boomed, confusing his fiancé. He watched Tori come around the corner into the entrance way of their bathroom with a Starbucks cup in one hand and her phone in the other, scrolling through something. "Where are the boys?" He asked with a slight tone, not hearing or seeing them. Tori furrowed her eyebrows and locked her phone.

"They're with my mom. What's with the attitude?" She asked. André pointed to the purple box and watched Tori's face drop.

"What the hell is this? Why do you want to know when you're ovulating?" André yelled. Tori's eyes went wide, hearing André's go anything above an inside voice with her.

"Okay, first of all, you're at a ten. I'm gonna need you to bring it down to a two. Don't forget who you're talking to. And secondly why can I not see when I'm ovulating? I'm not allowed to check?" Tori replied. André snatched the box from the counter.

"Hell no! Why do you need to check? Are you ready for another one or something?" He rebutted. Tori leaned against the door way with her arms folded.

"I was checking to make sure we don't have sex during the time that I was ovulating. No, I'm not ready for another one. I just did my first tour and we aren't married yet. I'm not trying to be pregnant at my wedding. I'm not thinking about more kids for another two years at least," She answered. André agreed with everything up until the last sentence.

"Two years? I was thinking a couple months after we get married," He replied. Tori humorlessly chuckled falling out of the doorway to sit on her side of the bed.

"A couple of months after we get married? Don't you want to enjoy being married for a little bit with the kids we have?" Tori asked. André held out his arm, throwing it around him.

"What are we doing now? Tori, it's not like we don't already live together and have kids. We're basically married. We just need to sign the paper. I don't want a huge age gap between the boys and the next kid," He responded, before leaving out of the bathroom dropping the trash bag by their door. Tori followed him up to their sons messy nursery to continue this debate.

"Dré, you can't be serious. You want to try for another one right before the boys second birthday? You don't think that's a little close?" Tori asked. André grabbed the bag out of the diaper genie forcefully.

"Tori, I wouldn't have suggested it if I thought it was," he sassed. "Look, all I'm saying is that the condoms are being thrown out as soon as we get married. If we get pregnant, great, if not, oh well." Tori took a sharp inhale, following her fiancé back down the stairs.

"I'm sorry, what?" Tori choked over her drink. She was about to make a doctors appointment to get her ears checked, cause she was sure she didn't hear André. "Oh, baby, no. We don't get pregnant. I get pregnant," Tori stressed. "And if I say we're not getting pregnant, we're not getting pregnant," the young mom vetoed. André shrugged as he grabbed the trash and took a deep breath.

"I guess we'll find out," he mumbled with a laugh, earning a slap on the back of the head.

"You're annoying," she laughed, transforming the serious conversation into a light hearted banter. She knew at the end of the day anytime they were together after the wedding, she probably wasn't gonna want to use a condom. Tori was prepared for whatever, sort of, because that was her husband and not boyfriend. But before then, nope. Everything had to be sealed. She could not be a disappointment to her father twice before hitting twenty-five.

8:11 PM

Tori laid in her old bed, nursing Joey as Jax slept beside her. She scrolled through her Instagram feed watching all of her friends party and complain about the beginning of their junior year. She sulked a bit, missing that part of her life. But she knew they were looking at her tour life the exact same way. "Baby," André whispered, coming into the room and shutting the door "You okay?" He asked, reading the sadness on her skin.

"Yeah," lied Tori. She gently sat up and hoisted Joey higher only to realize he was asleep and getting milk everywhere. "Crap, can you take him?" Tori asked. André stealthy traded hands with Tori and placed his son on his shoulder. The baby boy stirred a bit, but eventually settled into his father's warmth. As Tori fixed her shirt, she glanced down to Jax, who was definitely out for the night.

"You ready go home? I'm off tomorrow," he enticed.  "We can put them to bed and chill if you want," André suggested, wanting nothing more than to get out of the awkward house since Tori told him her mother's plan.

"Please," she begged, sliding off the bed and grabbing the boys backpack from off of the floor. "Can you get him too?" Tori asked. André scoffed and easily picked up his other child, causing his fiancé to hum. "My hero," she joked, leading them out of the room and eventually to her car.

Being a young parent was fun for Tori now that her boys were older and more responsive. As babies they were so boring. She hated to feel that way, but it was true. They just stared at her all day or slept. And now that they boys could occupy themselves for a while, her relationship was more fun too. She could sleep next to her fiancé all night. They could take them to the park or simply leave them in the specific part of living room or on the couch and not worry about them rolling off.

Tori liked that. She appreciated that and she was definitely not ready to go through the boring stages again. Plus, she just got her body back to pre-baby excellence. She was not ready to wreck that.

1 AM

Tori laid on the couch next to André watching SVU. His arm was snaked around her waist as they spooned on the couch. "Baby," he whispered, checking to see her conscious level. Tori glanced up to him, then back to the mounted flat screen. "Baby, I'm ready," he whispered. Tori's eyebrow rose as she dropped her phone on the coffee table.

"Ready for what?" She asked, before André scooted closer, giving her the answer. "Now? On the couch?" Tori asked, turning over to face her fiancé.

"We didn't get to finish. So, homie is locked and loaded," André joked, sliding his hand to them of her shirt.

"Eww," she laughed, pecking his lips. "Never say that again," she chuckled, turning up the TV a bit to mask them in case for some reason one of the boys woke. It was weird for Tori not having to worry about if anyone was around. She was forced to be hypersensitive to sound or ultra quiet or both. And in her own house, she could be as care free as possible. Or so she thought.

⛈⛈⛈
To Be Continued...