"Expensive," she smirked. Tori snatch her hand back with a laugh, cradling her arm back around her son.

"I know what you're thinking. And no. He paid for it himself. I didn't even know about it," the young mom proudly smiled. Laura hummed to herself with a mischievous grin.

"If you say so,"

"Mom! Dré has money," Tori giggled. "While we were in Germany, Dré was saving money and while a lot of it went towards the boys, he put a portion of it away specifically for the ring," Tori informed. That was like music to the grandmothers ears. She loved that the kids had come into their responsibilities so gracefully. And it truly warmed her heart that she didn't have to supply Tori with money. Because even though she would in a heartbeat, she was proud to have daughter that had a mad who would provide for his family even if at times Tori was the breadwinner.

"I'm glad to hear. Now, let's go to Costco's! Your brother needs snacks for lunch and I need wine. Oh and I should probably get something for dinner tonight," Laura remembered. Tori stared at her mom blankly for a second.

"You don't know what we're eating tonight? Do I have to remind you that we are out numbered by five boys. Three of which are mine and consume food like garbage cans. Just this morning, Joey ate his breakfast, his second breakfast, and part of mine. Still hungry. And Jaxon made me cook two more eggs after I'd already cooked 7! And I guarantee that if I made lunch they'd eat right now and it's not even noon. And don't even get me started on babe. He's the reason we by two gallons of milk and two cartons of eggs every three days," Tori slightly complained. Laura stared at her daughter in shock.

"You went through 9 eggs this morning? With toddlers? I'd go through 7 and that was after Noah hit 8. How are they so small?" Laura asked. Tori shrugged.

"I don't even know. But, yeah 9. Jaxon ate 4. Joey ate 2 and a half. André ate 2. And I got a half. We also went through 7 strips of bacon, 5 sausage links, and 3 and a half cups of grits. The boys each ate a cup by themselves," Tori elaborated. She was growing tired of cooking feast for every meal, but with two sons and a fiancé plus the prospects of more kids in the far future, that was not stopping anytime soon.

"Oh yeah," Laura said grabbing her jacket. "You're definitely coming with me. If your boys are eating half the meal by themselves, you can pay half the bill," she smiled. Tori playfully groaned, before sitting Joey up and fixing her shirt.

"Fair enough," Tori shrugged. She couldn't complain. Her boys ate way more than she'd expected, and asking anyone one to foot that entire bill, if they weren't used to it, could be daunting.

3 PM

André strolled into the empty house to find the boys pack and plays put away and the living room clean, as per usual. So, he headed to his bedroom and started to straighten up a bit. He picked up clothes, made the bed, and wiped off the surfaces. While cleaning up, André gravitated towards the full trash can. As he went to tie it up a box and some wadded up tissues fell out. Cautiously he started to throw them away but the purple box caught André's eye. "Ovulation test?" He read.

Why the hell does she need this? Our sons just turned one. Is she ready to try again? I'm not ready for that. We are supposed to get married this spring. Oh my gosh.

André threw the box on the counter and tied up the bag. He tried to occupy himself with other things until Tori came home. He felt it was better to cuss her out in person. Okay he wasn't going to cuss her out, but he definitely had words.

Beep. Beep.

And there was his chance to get them out. "Babe?" Tori called, shutting the front door.