Chapter 5

My eyes fluttered open. 

When did I fall asleep? 

I remember having lunch with Kageyama, then...

Guess I passed out. I was curled up on the couch with a blanket draped over me. I look around. The clock by the television said it was 6:20.

HOLY SHIT I SLEPT FOR 5 HOURS!

I jump up, the tiredness jumping out of my limbs. 

"Kageyama?!" I yell out. I stretch my arms, my elbow still aching a bit. 

"Yeah?!" he yelled back from the bedroom. 

"Why didn't you wake me?" I had gotten off the couch and walked into the bedroom: Kageyama was sat on his bed looking through papers. Schedules I think. 

"You were out, I didn't want to wake you." he said plainly. 

"But five hours?" I whined. He shrugged. I furrowed my brow and next thing I know, I jumped on him. 

"What the-" his papers flew out of his hands and he laid on his side. I was on top of him, my arms wrapped around his torso, my legs around his waist. I was a koala. I stayed on him. 

"Let me up." he said and pushed himself up. But when he sat up I remain clung to him. He should've woken me up. I bury my face in his shoulder. 

"Come on." he placed his hand on my head and gave it a push but I stayed. He gave it another and I unwrapped my legs and looked at him. He looked back with his dark eyes. 

I turn myself and place myself on his lap, wrapping myself once more. This time though Kageyama wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer, "Maybe I'll wake you next time. You just look really cute." He mumbled the last part into my shoulder, but I heard. 

I pull back a bit and cup his face in my hands and pull him in for a light kiss. We separated but kept our faces close. Our noses brushing against the others every few seconds. I pressed my forehead against Kageyama's and let out a deep breath and smiled. 

"What is it?" he asked. I just smiled again looking at him. How could someone I've barely known make me so happy? It's not like we've been going on adventures every other day with each other. We've just been eating, cuddling and talking. 

Maybe that's all it takes. I won't say I've fallen, or I'm completely smitten. But he's mine. 

I pull his face close and give him another kiss, as a way to answer his question. He kissed me back immediately and moved his hands to the sides of my face to deepen the kiss. We kept with the slow deep kissing until we were getting out of breath. We pulled away from each other and I had a big smile. Kageyama had a dazed smile and was looking into my eyes. 

I ran a hand down his hair. It really is smooth. I run my hands through his hair and Kageyama gives out a small laugh. 

"Do you like my hair?" he asked

"Yes... it's very...smooth." I said, transfixed on running my fingers through his black hair. He leaned in to me and kiss my cheek, a small blush spreading across my cheeks. 

My hand went to my cheek. 

"What was that for?" I ask. 

"So you get embarrassed over a cheek kiss but not making out?" he laughed and kissed my cheek again. I put my head on his shoulder in embarrassment. He was right though. I think I was just too dazed sometimes. When we kissed everything seemed to float away. 

Now it was him who had his hand in my hair and I sat there, trying to keep the heat of my face low. I moved my face back from his shoulder and kissed his cheek, darting my head back right after. Where did all the confidence I had when I plopped myself down on his lap gone? 

Probably taking the chance of sitting on his dick took my confidence. 

Kageyama leaned back, my head no longer on his shoulder he lifted my chin up to face him. He gave me another kiss, pulling back and giving my nose a kiss. 

"Should we get dinner. 5 hour naps make a man hungry." he smiled. I nodded and he patted my back, "Better get up then, I think my leg fell asleep." 

(A/N very close to a year of not updating.... but hey! updatessss)