Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning laying in Kageyama's bed. 

We spent yesterday talking and over all getting to know each other. It was late and we must've fallen asleep. I look over at Kageyama. He looked cute sleeping. When he was awake he didn't really smile and seemed to be permanently pissed. But now his face was relaxed. 

His eyes fluttered open. His silver eyes stared out at mine. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his chest. 

"Classes start tomorrow, I'm sleeping in." he muttered before he drifted off to sleep again. I wrapped my arms around his back. I smiled into his chest. After a bit I fell back asleep.

About an hour later I woke up again, empty handed. I sat up in Kageyama's bed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the small kitchen where Kageyama was making food. Eggs.

I wrap my arms around the tall boy from behind.I was shorter than him by a lot so they only reached mid-stomach. I lean my head against his back. 

"Good morning." I muttered into his back.

"Morning." he said plainly. I walk into the other room and take a seat on the small old couch. After a bit Kageyama walks out with two plates in his hands. He hands me one, the fork on the plate. 

I eat the eggs, complimenting Kageyama on his food. He then stood up when I was done and grabbed my plate. I heard the sink run for a bit then he came back in. Kageyama stared at me when he sat down. 

He then pushed his hand through my hair, moving it back.

"Your hair is so messy." he said pushing his hands through my hair in an attempt to fix it. My hair was always messy in the mornings. 

"You'll just have to get used to it." I said, yawning. He nods and takes his hands out of my hair. We then turn on the television and begin to watch random sitcoms. I lean my head on his shoulder and watch. 

I then look down at my arm which was wrapped around Kageyama's. I stared at our matching timers. Both reading all 0s. 

I run my thumb over his. I can't believe I could feel this close to some one I just met. 

"Something up?" I hear Kageyama ask, as he leans his head atop of mine. 

"Nope." I said and smiled up at him. Kageyama then kissed the top of my head.

I guess he feels this close to me also. 

I look down at the watches. They're supposed to disappear after a week. By that I mean they fall out. Most soulmates save them in a special place. I wonder if we're going to do that. Where would we put them?

"Hey, Kageyama, do you want to put our watches anywhere when they fall off?" I ask. 

"Sure, we'll find a place for them." he said. I smile and squeeze his arm. 

(A/N shorter chapter I'm sorry--they'll get longer and I just wanted to update :P)

Arguing (KAGEHINA SOULMATE AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें