Hard Rock

We rush forward, attacking with all we've got. I was a bit worried about the kid with the amps for hands, but anyone who got close was blasted away. All of my illusions are everywhere. I'm not a very good physical fighter, but I can definitely do damage. For now, it's just all the robots and Atlanteans, stuff we can deal with. It's later I'm concerned about.

The music changes every song, each piece reflecting someone in the battle. It rotates from Katy Perry's "Firework" to "Party Rock Anthem" to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" to "Green Day". Every manner of music played in the background as chaos continued to ensue around us. Since you know that I suck at fighting, I'm literally just standing here, invisible, making illusions to screw the Doombots and Doomdogs and Atlanteans while the rest of the kids beat them up. I couldn't really do anything else. I'm not a true fighter. Just a manipulator. But I can still help. And it's fun to watch as the rest of the kids beat the crap out of these guys in their own ways. Theres so many ways these goons can go down, it's almost sad. After we've defeated the first wave, a second one comes: demons and spirits, conjured by Morgan and my father. This is going to be a challenge.