Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"I need you to pack a bag. You're staying at the clubhouse until we find him and handle him." Angel says. He looks at Heather and says "You too." Heather nods and says "I'll head to my house and meet you there." Angel says "I'll follow you." He turns to EZ and asks "You got her?" EZ nods and says "Always." before Angel and Heather walk out the door. I walk to my bedroom and he follows me. "I won't let him hurt you again Aria." he says. "I know." I say but don't look at him. He walks over to me and tilts my head up to look at him. "What all has he done to you?" he asks. I sit down on the bed and say "When we were together, I didn't leave the house much unless it was with him. He wouldn't drink that often but he would pop pills all the time. Like he couldn't function without them and he wouldn't take them like he was supposed to. He'd pop them like tic tacs. A couple at a time. Then when he would run out, he's get mad and that's when he'd slam me into walls and punch me. The last fight we had was when he broke up with me because I confronted him about cheating on me. He has a child with another woman but I wasn't supposed to be mad about it." I tell him. "I'll never hurt you and I'll never cheat." he tells me. "I hope you're right EZ because I really like you but I can't go through that again." I tell him. "We'll just take things a day at a time, okay?" he asks. "I can handle that." I tell him.

We head out to his bike and we head to the clubhouse. Walking in, I see Creeper and Coco standing there and when they see me they look at EZ "I'll fill you in. Let me get her settled." He leads me over to a couch and I sit down. A girl walks over and says "I got her." as she hands me a cup of coffee. "Thanks Letti." he says. "Babe, this is Coco's kid Letti. Letti, this is my girlfriend Aria." She sits beside me and says "Nice to meet you." EZ looks at me and says "We're taking the guys to Templo. I'll be just inside there if you need me." I nod and say "Okay." He leans down and kisses me softly and I cup his face. "Thank you." I whisper. "I got you baby." he says before they go into Templo.

Inside Templo, Bishop asks "Who's the girl and what the fuck happened to her?" Angel looks at Bishop and says "Her name is Aria. She's boy scouts girl. We met her Friday night when a few of us went out. The other girl is Heather. My girl. Aria's best friend. When we were out Friday night, boy scout here intervened when Aria's ex tried to force her to leave the bar. She wasn't there with him but he got kicked out and thought she was supposed to leave with him instead of staying with her friends." Angel tells them. "I stayed the night at her house Friday night and Saturday morning he called the cops telling them that he lived there and that he wanted me to leave. She showed them the deed to her house showing his name wasn't on anything. They made him leave. She went to work today and came home to him there waiting on her. He forced her inside and beat the shit out of her telling her that she belongs to him and that she's not to see me again." EZ says. "So, what do we know about this guy?" Hank asks. "Before coming here, we got all the info she has on him. Apparently he thinks he's above the law because his daddy knows some judge. But from what Aria says, his father doesn't have much to do with him so I don't know how much actual power he has." Angel says. "Well, let's find this guy and Boy Scout, he's yours." Bishop says before ending Templo.

They walk out of Templo and he says "Riz is going to stay here with you and Heather. We won't let anything happen to you okay." EZ says. "Okay. Please be careful." he tells me. "We will baby. We got you okay." he says and I nod. Kissing me one more time he says "When we get back, I'll take you home and I can take mi Bello to bed." I smile softly and say "Okay." Kissing me one more time, he heads out the door to find Tony.