The Double Date: Izuku Midoriya v. Bakugou Katsuki

Special thanks to @simplysophiee who suggested this chapter, sorry it took like 2 months to get this idea out but stuff happens -u-'

One week.

One week to relax and catch up before the end of the UA academy and two weeks to choose who to date.

Two suitors came up and confessed to you the exact same day which in the end had you spiral in both confusion and frustration because of your extreme indecisiveness. Everyone in the UA dorms was completely inpatient with you getting you to where you are now, starring in what Mina called "DOUBLE DATE" a game show that everyone in the dorms helped put together without you knowing.

Everyone gathered in the living room with you standing on a platform with Izuku Midoriya to the left of you awkwardly smiling and his complete opposite Bakugou Katsuki on the right of you. Mina smiled happily as she stood in front of all three of you like a TV announcer. "Welcome Everyone, to... DOUBLE DATE" Mina giggled as everyone halfheartedly cheered and clapped laughing at the ridiculousness that was this "game show," Mina flashed her pearly smile at the crowd as she began to explain the point of her "show".

"So, as we all know (F/N) here has two guys who like her. Since we're all sick and tired of hearing her worry about which boy she wants we're going to have them go on a date... In one day and from there she picks based off of the date she had." Mina smiles and pauses for effect while everyone halfheartedly cheered again, "We're going to have two teams to get each boy ready for the said date. So, one team will have a "day date" and the other will have a "night date" simple enough?" You sat there staring at the floor with a large blush across your face, looking a little to your right to see Bakugou softly wink at you with a look of somewhat sympathy. The two boys flipped a coin to see who would get which timing for a date, heads being the day which was won by Izuku and Tails being won by Bakugou.

The two teams were obvious considering the "friend groups" but there were a few rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou's Team: Kirishima, Sero, and Denki

Midoriya's Team: IIda, Ochaco, and Todoroki

- Each team had to keep ideas within their own group, they can't share ideas.

- Each team had a spending limit of $200, provided by Endeavor's credit cards.

-Each team had to tell their idea to Mina to warn (F/N) about what kind of clothes to wear but (F/N) was not allowed to know what the date location was.

-Each team had 2 hours to plan their date which was about 2 hours each as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With those rules in place, the whole building seemed to scatter into different locations, trying to figure out something to do during their date. "The calm before the storm" as Tokoyami called it while (F/N) scurried to their room hiding out until the first instructions were given.

It had been around an hour since people gathered and finally, you were told by Mina an idea of what to wear for your date with Izuku. Her exact rules were "something cute and light," seemed to be easy until you ended up standing and simply staring at your closet for about an hour before giving up and going on your phone to check the weather. A soft knock rang through your room along with the click of the door opening to show Momo smiling happily, she pushed her way into your room and sighed. "Your date is in thirty minutes and you're in bed?" Momo said as she instantly started shuffling through your closet, pulling out small parts of outfits, you sat up as she laid out an outfit besides you. You looked over at her with a smile "Thanks, Mom!" You laughed as you slid into the full outfit she gave you. You looked in the mirror as Momo started to fix your hair. Starring back at you was a small dark yellow dress that stopped mid-thigh, a dark rose cardigan and your full black vans. It was a nice difference from your school uniform and the way Momo pulled up your (H/C) hair it seemed to add to the effect.