"You should keep both hands on the wheel," I said, trying not to make things awkward.

"Sorry," he said turning away. I didn't want him to move it but I had to do it. He didn't belong to me, but I still wanted to play his game. I started to regret moving his hand away, but I didn't show it.

"Don't be sorry, I just don't want you to kill us in your car," I laughed. Brandon's mood lightened as he laughed back at my joke.

"Hey I know how to drive," Brandon joked. We pulled up into their driveway and Brandon hurried to open his door and get out first. As I was about to reach the handle of the car, Brandon greeted me by opening the door for me.

"Thank you, but I can open the car myself," I chuckled.

"Hey I was just trying to be a gentle man," Brandon said. As I walked in the house, I was greeted by the smell of snacks and alcohol.

"Aye it's my homie Ara," Austin beamed.

"AYO WASSuPp ArAa," Zion said, stumbling across the table. I laughed at Zion who was already drunk even though the party didn't start.

"Ara you pulled up!" Nick smiled.

"Hey Ara," Edwin said. I gave them all a hug and followed Brandon to his room.

"Your rooms a vibe," I said sitting on his bed while his lights on his wall flashed red.

"Hey here's the beat," Brandon said. I walked over to his laptop as he pressed the play button. I listened to th beat carefully. It was so beautiful. It matched what I recorded last night perfectly.

"I love it," I told Brandon.

"Imagine you singing your song with this beat," Brandon smiled.

"Thanks B," I smiled.

"No problem shorty," Brandon teased back. We hung out in Brandon's room until people started coming through the doors. The house was already filled with people by the time it hit 7. I walked out of Brandon's room and headed over to Edwin. Brandon got caught up in greeting the other guests.

"Hey Ara have a drink," Edwin said, pouring me a liquid into a red cup. I took it from his hands and took a tiny sip. I didn't even know what it was, but it tasted good. I was hanging out with Edwin for a quick moment until he looked apon the door and his eyes rolled back immensely. I looked behind me to see a very pretty girl with short platinum blonde hair. Her face screamed intimidating.

"Who is she?" I asked Edwin.

"That's B's girlfriend," Edwin replied. So she's the one. She saw us staring at her and made sure we were watching closely to see what she was about to do next. She grabbed Brandon's arm and planted a kiss on his lips. My heart shattered into millions of pieces but it didn't matter. Brandon was in love with her and I wasn't in the picture. I saw her tug at his arm and look at me. Brandon make his way towards me with his chick, so I quickly looked away.

"Hey A-Ara this is Charlotte," Brandon said with hesitation. She looked me straight in the eyes and flashed a fake smile. I knew this chick was already a bitch when I first laid my eyes on her. I looked at her, and then looked back at Brandon a few times with no emotion.

"HEEEyyY bRaNdOoN YoU hAve TO cHeck THis Out!" Zion called from the corner of the room. The music was getting louder and louder so Brandon looked at me and Charlotte and mouthed, "excuse me." He left me alone with Charlotte and I wanted to escape so badly, but Charlotte began to talk.

"I'm Charlotte, B's girlfriend," Charlotte smiled as she put out her hand. I looked at her hand and didn't shake it.

"I'm Arabella," I smiled.

"I know," Charlotte replied with a devious smile.

"Oh I-"

"Brandon can never stop talking about you and how good of a singer you are," Charlotte beamed. I swallowed hard. "He told me that the boys love you."

"T-Thanks," I managed to let out. Charlotte flashed yet another one of her fake devious smiles.

"How the boys treatin you?" Charlotte asked as she walked behind me to get a drink.

"They're actually really nice to me and they made me feel right at home when they invited me," I said as I turned around to face her, "they make me happy."

"That's so cute," Charlotte fake laughed.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Oh it's just that you're not going to stay for long....." Charlotte replied.

"What do you even mean?" I said giving her an harsh stare.

"It's just that none of the girls the boys play nice to stay for long," Charlotte smiled, "I'm afraid they're going to drop you soon."

"Charlotte I don't know what the fuck you've been on but you sound dumb as shit," I clapped back.

"Well I'm just saying to back the fuck off Ara," Charlotte said.

"It's Arabella," I said, "and back the fuck off of what?"

"The boys. Brandon. Brandon is my boyfriend. MY boyfriend," Charlotte replied.

"Charlotte you sound stupid," I answered. Just in time to save the day, Nick hopped right next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What y'all talkin about?" Nick asked as he took a sip from his red cup.

"Nothing Nick, I'm going to look for my boyfriend now," Charlotte beamed, "nice meeting you Ara."

"It's Arabella," I replied. As soon as Charlotte turned around I turned to Nick and rolled my eyes.

"I know, she's a bitch," Nick laughed.

"She came up to me with the ugliest attitude and said that I wouldn't be here for long," I said.

"What the fuck she mean?" Nick replied.

"She said that you guys play nice to girls and apparently those girls don't stay long," I laughed. Nick spit out his drink into his cup.

"This bitch is on something else," Nick began, "you're going no where as long as I'm concerned. We love your presence." I smiled at Nick's comment. "Her and Brandon are on and off all the time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh for sure. Some days B and Charlotte are all over each other. But most days they be yelling at eachother from sunrise to sunset," Nick said, "but you know lately I've been noticing that B has some kinda interest in you."

"No, he's in love with Charlotte," I replied. Nick let out a laugh and I raised my eyebrow.

"No he's not. Ara, he does not like Charlotte one bit," Nick answered.

"Then why is he still with her?" I questioned.

"That's one thing to ask him," Nick said as he took another sip from his cup. "He complains about her 25/8."

"Hey there you guys are," Edwin chuckled.

"I don't want to talk about her anymore," I said to Nick.

"Don't even think about her," Edwin replied. I gave him a confused look. "I know you guys were talking about Charlotte."

"That bitch is crazy," I chuckled.

"Hol on," Edwin said. He listened to the song playing for a bit and began to dance. I laughed at him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. We both danced to the music and I let loose. Edwin took my hand and led me into a turn. I danced the night away and forgot about Charlotte in that moment, even though I felt both B and Charlotte's eyes burning holes through me the whole time.

They could stare all they wanted and I could've cared less.